Ren'Py Abandoned Venomous [Ep.1 Full] [Milky Donats Games]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Episode 1 Full? As in, its just a normal update but its not the beta of it, or its like an entire chapter of the game kind of thing?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys I will try to edit the script .. I have played the game so I think racheal being Friend is fine. Will change Rebecca to Mom.

Edit: Just replace this script.rpy with the one in the game folder. Incest Patch is ready. Let me know if there is any problems?
Awesome platypushperry ! TYVM for your work! With the new game version u probably need to update your mod?

Reactions: fishbrain

DaHavoc

Jun 14, 2021
Seems like the story is kinda inspired by the adult manhwa titled Brawling Go!/Stand Up! that I read a long ago. Korean manga turned into a VN. Very original :Kappa: Let's see how this'll turn out :BootyTime:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Snakecockman, Snakecockman
Friendly neighbourhood Snakecockman
Wealth and fame he's ignored
Adult action is his reward

Great visuals. Great effort with the visuals too.
I like the animations. Shows the great care the dev(s) put into their work.

The text however needs some love (aka proofreading) too.

The story... well there isn't much of it yet but then again not every story needs to be the Ususal Suspects.
A lot of times well done action, witty one liners and special effects are enough for fun entertainment.
Same with AVNs. My guess would be slice of life with with lots of of adult action.

I mean the stage is set and there are quite a few story events for "action" in the making already:
The frustrated and neglected stepmom. The cougar milf next door. The curious girl next door.
The doctor and the nurse who'll do very very thorough examinations. For scientific reasons of course!
The courier girl. And once the word of Snakecockman's superpower goes around, the whole neighbourhood and college. :ROFLMAO:

AJ110

Jun 9, 2020
View attachment 2977195

Overview:
MC is a young man who has just graduated from high school and lives with his stepmother, Rebecca. His childhood friend, Rachel, is also his neighbor. After spending their school years together, they are now preparing to attend the same university. MC works part-time at a clothing store owned by Rachel's mother, Lucia, to earn some pocket money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-12
Release Date: 2023-10-24
Developer: Milky Donats Games -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1 Full
Language: English, +9
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac Demo: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:

View attachment 3080107 View attachment 3080091 View attachment 3080102 View attachment 3080105 View attachment 3080104 View attachment 3080108 View attachment 3080148
View attachment 3080097 View attachment 3080101 View attachment 3080103 View attachment 3080099 View attachment 3080106 View attachment 3080098 View attachment 3080094

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Can we expect subsequent "episodes" to be this short? Seems like this was more of an intro. I get the filesize was kinda small do there wouldn't be much lewd content, but I feel like we didn't even get into fleshing out the story really, when it abruptly ended...

Edited: Nevermind what I said, I used the i-patch linked in the OP, and it abruptly ended the game after what was apparently the intro/demo version. I got around it by adding a jump call to ep1 in the script. Carry on.

Last edited:

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Was the snake Satan? I can not imagine any other snake slithering up to a young boy just to bite him on the dick.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes