Ren'Py Abandoned Venomous [Ep.1 Full] [Milky Donats Games]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

MILF_Craver

Apr 10, 2023
Guys I will try to edit the script .. I have played the game so I think racheal being Friend is fine. Will change Rebecca to Mom.

Edit: Just replace this script.rpy with the one in the game folder. Incest Patch is ready. Let me know if there is any problems?
update patch please

Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
Hey everyone, I made a more flexible and more easy-to-use incest patch.

UNIVERSAL INCEST PATCH
(Works with every new future update)

It makes various protagonists blood-related with the mc.

Rebecca = mc's Mom
Lucia = mc's Aunt = Rebecca's Sister
Rachel = mc's Cousin = Rebecca's niece

To activate the patch, just put it in the "Venomous-Ep.X-pc\game\" folder.

link:

Last edited:

Victorin

Mar 18, 2019
Does a question have an ntr or not?
View attachment 3080141

View attachment 2977207
The type of content inclued will depend on the personality and story of the charecter.

• Masturbation
  • Handjob
  • Titsjob
  • Footjob
  • Anal
  • Massage
  • Toying
  • Breastfeeding
  • Sleep sex (consented)
  • Group sex (Optional)
  • Domination (Optional)
  • NTR (Optional)

In this first episode optional NTR has already begun: if the player chooses this path, a male masseur will fondle the naked buttocks of the mc's mom.

Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
In this first episode optional NTR has already begun: if the player chooses this path, a male masseur will fondle the naked buttocks of the mc's mom.
with the mom already? damn already a HUGE red flag. Had a good impression until I saw the "optional" ntr. This is not going to be received well, you'll end up satisfying no one. At least the dev already made clear about the ntr which is good.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
I've just started playing it and it looks good, just one thing though. Rachel says 'let's WALK to the park' Why then does it appear they are running at the speed of sound? The background screen is going so fast I'd need a Ferrari or sommit to keep up with 'em!

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
If they don’t abandon it, then you’ll be able to play in 10 years. :unsure:
Am pretty sure the game will be abandoned cuz am not getting any updates [As a patron] from maybe 2 weeks no renders , progress etc.
Am pateon till nov. Lets see if there will be an update from dev. Side i will extend membership till dec.:)

Last edited:

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
It's confusing. But I believe it can improve. The script does not indicate a story line. graphically perfect, scene movement, quality but still no sense of where it goes. Or is the protegonist just aiming to pass the overall sweep. reaper.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Patreon page nuked. Can pretty much put the abandoned tag on this, it's clearly a dead end.

Reactions: mma456

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Patreon page nuked. Can pretty much put the abandoned tag on this, it's clearly a dead end.
It got nuked a week ago or more i guess glad i cancelled my membership before that else $25 in dump....thats why i shared this last update links so that everyone can play and say goodbye :ROFLMAO:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
with the mom already? damn already a HUGE red flag. Had a good impression until I saw the "optional" ntr. This is not going to be received well by ME. At least the dev already made clear about the ntr which is good.
Its optional content bro, get a grip.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes