3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
Great game, actually feels like a game with adult content and not the other way around if you get what I mean. For 1.8, I had an issue during expeditions which might be because I was button happy, but I'd be clicking or mashing space to get through the text of events, or the beginning of a new zone, and whole game would crash. It was real frustrating because it seemed to tend to happen the more consecutive zones you played, so I lost a 6 and continuing zone run. Just played 2.0 and the bug is still there.

Another bug I am not sure what exactly is happening, but it might be related to the crashes, whenever I load back from closing or the game crashing, I get extra items, mainly breadboxes. It seems to be related to the backpack I take on expeditions which is 5 bread boxes, as it seems that that is the amount added to my total inventory every now and again. I currently have 92 of them in my save, just because more and more keep getting added to my inventory. Not a major bug though, just thought id let you know about this one.

D

Deleted member 528

wow the art/animation and writing in this is top notch!

Ashardalon12

Jun 10, 2017
You could post a dxdiag for me to confirm, but I'm pretty sure this error is caused by not having enough available ram to run the game. The game needs 3GB available ram to run in its current state.
I am getting a similar error here. I am running win 10 with 16GB ram though.

EDIT: Nevermind I feel dumb now. After investigating my java I found that for some reason I no longer had the 64-bit version of java installed. I reinstalled and it work.

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Sorry for not replying to recent posts, my email notifications for this thread had stopped for some reason (does anyone know why this happens?)

I've fixed most if not all of the bugs reported here for the upcoming release (except bugs related to resolutions higher than the presets, which is a bigger task) which I'm handing off to a group of testers today. I should be able to release it in a few days :)

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I have a suspicion that the developers merge cracked versions using pirates as beta testers in order not to strain their patreons. If this is not the case, it would be better for them to start doing so. Pirates will still not understand what is wrong and patreons will not get buggy versions.

greyart

Jun 14, 2018
I have a suspicion that the developers merge cracked versions using pirates as beta testers in order not to strain their patreons. If this is not the case, it would be better for them to start doing so. Pirates will still not understand what is wrong and patreons will not get buggy versions.
It's a good idea, but a dev would also risk antagonizing potential donors wishing to demo a project prior to committing to support.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
It's a good idea, but a dev would also risk antagonizing potential donors wishing to demo a project prior to committing to support.
I did not understand. I never support the product until I play it out. I always do this, first I download the torrent and then I buy so as not to demand a refund if I don’t like it.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
This game really looks similar to Mutiny! Is this an spin-off or a new version?

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
I like the game but sometime the game just froze up or too slow. This is the message:

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffbee71138b, pid=17004, tid=0x0000000000002344
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_211-b12) (build 1.8.0_211-b12)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.211-b12 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [ig8icd64.dll+0x4f138b]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

Atsu

Sep 23, 2017
Dunno who to ping...

The usual, this time for .

rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
Hello, is the game ended? I don't want to play it again while the story mode (the only mode I suppose) is still unfinished :whistle:

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Hello, is the game ended? I don't want to play it again while the story mode (the only mode I suppose) is still unfinished :whistle:
The game isn't finished on the story front yet. The dev has a roadmap on his patreon page which should give you an idea on the upcoming updates schedule. If you want to play a completed game, you'd have to wait till nearly the end of the year.

Reactions: rj45direct

rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
The game isn't finished on the story front yet. The dev has a roadmap on his patreon page which should give you an idea on the upcoming updates schedule. If you want to play a completed game, you'd have to wait till nearly the end of the year.
Thank you! I was searching something like that but i didn't find it

Reactions: Vega Gamer

juvenyle

Dec 26, 2017
Any help with this please? I cannot get the game to run. I get this report from debug. I have 8Gigs of ram and windows 10.

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Any help with this please? I cannot get the game to run. I get this report from debug. I have 8Gigs of ram and windows 10.
There are a few solutions in the readme.txt that comes with the game that could solve this issue.

Old Integrated intel chips (laptop graphics chip) have been reported not working with the game.

You need 3GB 'available' ram, so check task manager (ctrl+shift+escape > performance tab > memory) to ensure there is 3GB for the game to use before opening the game.

Manually update your graphics card drivers to the latest version (if nvidia, google 'geforce experience')

Update both your 64bit (if applicable) and 32bit versions of java to the latest version.

I hope these tips help

Reactions: juvenyle

juvenyle

Dec 26, 2017
There are a few solutions in the readme.txt that comes with the game that could solve this issue.

Old Integrated intel chips (laptop graphics chip) have been reported not working with the game.

You need 3GB 'available' ram, so check task manager (ctrl+shift+escape > performance tab > memory) to ensure there is 3GB for the game to use before opening the game.

Manually update your graphics card drivers to the latest version (if nvidia, google 'geforce experience')

Update both your 64bit (if applicable) and 32bit versions of java to the latest version.

I hope these tips help
Wow, I feel dumb I did everything but double check if I had 64bit Java installed but I had 32bit installed derp. Thank you haha

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes