3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

CanineShark

Sep 22, 2018
Ok because I pulled a major stupid and made the window too big for my screen and too big to click on options to make it smaller, where is the save data or whatever for the game kept on the computer so I can reset it?

Edit: Never mind the question got answered somewhere else.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
still no news here, anyone knows if its abandoned or the guy went into hiding? joking aside, its been a while since i heard anything about this game.

hueman4321

Apr 16, 2018
Seems the dev is still around and was working on getting the game onto Steam

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

NotVeryViolet

Aug 31, 2019
I habe only one question. Why do we have a big dick or small dick options, if there is no content which depending on this choice?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I habe only one question. Why do we have a big dick or small dick options, if there is no content which depending on this choice?
basically for the same reason why we can choose the brothel workers looks... as in, halfassed designs they thought would be nice, but dont really have any idea of what to do with... hell, they might not even remember those things...

hueman1234

Mar 5, 2019
first question, WHY?
second question, NO SERIOUSLY, WHY?
Probably to get more exposure. The Patreon is bringing in a decent amount of cash, but even a bit of extra cash could help the dev commission some extra art.

Check out DerelictHelmsman's patron increase when he released the game on Steam. Obviously, BotN has a bit more content than Venture Seas, but the decision to bring Venture Seas to Steam isn't baseless.

izzipizzi

May 5, 2019
The game crashes every time I try to use a new crew member in combat. Only the 2 original crew members work fine.

scyllar

Apr 30, 2019
Is there a reason why I cant leave one of the towns? Theres no way for me to go back to the ship.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I remember I freely downloaded and played v2.0 from an official source some months ago (maybe the website of the author?). Too bad I didn't save it.

I know it sound weird, but imo the dev should make that release available again somewhere. From what I read here, too many people have experienced bugs while playing v1.8 (the one in the OP) and have rated the game poorly. VS doesn't deserve a bad reputation.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

A.H.

Jul 8, 2017
I remember I freely downloaded and played v2.0 from an official source some months ago (maybe the website of the author?). Too bad I didn't save it.

I know it sound weird, but imo the dev should make that release available again somewhere. From what I read here, too many people have experienced bugs while playing v1.8 (the one in the OP) and have rated the game poorly. VS doesn't deserve a bad reputation.
well i found a link, i don't know if this is where u downloaded it the last time.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game art is gorgeous, but sad that we have so little sexy interactions, the game is mostily history, and few sexy interactions...

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
im using windows 7 and have a ati radeon hd 3450 which supports open gl 3.0 yet it says that my card dosent support it when i try to run the game. anyone got any clue why.

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
I could never get this game to not crash randomly. Good to see it's still going strong, but I'm not interested in constantly interrupted gameplay.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes