LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Having seen the game will be released on steam, I came here to try it out (early demo style :p), but damn game's hard! The starting leader, Aurelia, as well as the Crew, fail 80% of the checks in the starting area. Guess I shouldn't have gone into Zone 1 and came back once clearing Zone 0 but still, damn for a tutorial level. That's quite nice actually, to have a not so easy game where smut is at every corner without challenge!

No I wonder if stuff like piercings etc come later down the story, having seen the screenshot but nothing like that on the character screen (only clothing options)

Also, are pubic hair really randomized? Started 3 game, each one had different pubic hair and clothing.

Anyway, art look nice, can't wait to see where it goes etc (will combat become more "flashy", as in, not just rune icons flying accross the screen?)
There are piercings in both for you and your crew try check "talk" to towns folks

Reactions: Experimantal

trimi

May 14, 2017
View attachment 275979

Overview:
Venture Seas
was not only created out of a personal desire to produce kinky smut, but for a desire to provide engaging game-play.

Design your player character, sail the seas, delve into dungeons, perform strategic card-based combat, buy and sell loot, romance your shipmates, run an on-board brothel, and generally get into erotic situations throughout this deep and intricate experience.
Please check out the Patreon overview for the most up-to-date information

To F95zone users:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-14
Release Date: 2019-11-17
Developer: VirtuousDevelopment - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 2.0 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:

Minimum System Requirements:

Installation:

Change-log:
Download
All: - - - -
Thanks Futa.Lover for the link

View attachment 275983 View attachment 275985 View attachment 275987 View attachment 275988 View attachment 275989 View attachment 275990 View attachment 275991
It won't load although I have the requirement. My PC has Memory like 8 G ram. Can you help???

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

AnyName1wish

Oct 28, 2018
just played the game on my old laptop ( from like 2010) on linux

because of low ram, getting crashes but saving does its job.

If you are using Linux; download java, set java_home / path, then activate path settings in your current shell session (source /etc/profile).
Lastly, make the .bat file executable. It's done. Just execute that file from shell.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is the game still extremely difficult to figure out, or is it easier now?

I remember not being able to figure out how to do Tiana's quest in the start of the game, then I gave up and just opened the cheat menu to see all the scenes.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Usually when I enjoy a game I buy it, but VS for me has always been buggy from the start and I have no idea if the full version on Steam will get any better.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Could you consider adding "save game" or "quick save" to cheat menu? (At least until the game won't be 100% stable)
I'm sure some people have already informed you that the game sometimes crash.

It is extremely annoying if the game crash during the two-hour long dugeon run (It has already happened to me three times) and you lose everything, because the game does not have any reasonable autosave.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So i downloaded the game but cant seem to pass the loading and i hv waited 1 hour is this normal? my pc has good specs i dont see that being the problem or either malfuction due to other programs open which i only had the game on, very weird.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
so the game will come out january next year?? but sht i havent heard of any updates on this game

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
Overall gameplay and idea for this game look good.
Really good fighting mechanics.

BUT!

The amount of bugs is just a killer for this game.
1st quest - clear the 9th spot in the forest - done, going back to town to cash in, the quest resets. Going back into the woods, 9th is already cleared....
Captured enemies that end in the brothel - sprite only for the 1st one is visible, every other blank ;(
Got stucked in the city screen, because no way to get back to the world map view ;/

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
THIS GAME IS SICK MAN IS HILAROUS I LOVE THE COMBAT! AND AND AND THE TITS... AND AND AND THE LORE AND AND THE TITS... AND THE TITS.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes