NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So is the game completed? or are they still updating it just only on steam now. What's the difference of the steam version?

aightfam123

Apr 24, 2018
dunno why the request thread got closed with the reason that the steam version and this one are the same while they clearly ain't

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
How complete is the game now that it's on steam? I haven't played this since one of the early demos after Euphorian Tide stopped getting worked on.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
How complete is the game now that it's on steam? I haven't played this since one of the early demos after Euphorian Tide stopped getting worked on.
I would say its so far away from complete, thats its still just a demo. Barely any content, almost no gaming. Its a background for a game, with a little variety. Two sex routes or something. nothing else.

debemes

Jun 16, 2018
Okay I'm just jumping in here to drop a possible solution for any non-English dumbasses like me so you don't have to agonize over it:

If you ever changed your unicode language settings for a Japanese game make sure you revert that to your original language so that Java can actually read your Owner folder. Shit bugged me for days but that's all it took. I was actually convinced I wouldn't be able to play this game as long as my OS is in Polish, which isn't exactly an easy thing to change.

Reactions: RenéDescartes

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
So, it's good that I didn't play past 1 "tutorial" map? It felt pretty decent, but we all know how it is with games where only first hour is polished. I'd expect they at least made intro somewhat polished after 3+ years of development.

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
At least Roundscape is finished, despite it being utter shit.
Venture Seas seems to go in the direction of Cloud Meadows : endless bugfixes with barely any content update.

EDIT : I'm not sure what exactly is going on in their patrons' mind. Have some self-respect and dignity for heaven's sake.

Mogymog

May 23, 2017
Does this game still crash for apparently no reason at all?
Yes, yes it does. I dled it the other day to see some of the new stuff. Random crash in the tutorial map. Everytime i've played this damned game, it crashes in the first 15 minutes or so and it's like, i cant ever enjoy what little there is. And since you cant fucking save anywhere but on the ship, makes it really not wanna play ever. I'd have felt really cheated and insulted if i was a patreon backer.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes