scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019

The same happened to me both when I asked Loretta to join me and when I triggered the last star event in the desert (Ruined Alcazar, level 9: it's the event when you fight the Rhinotaur).
Edit: as for the latter scene, it didn't work when the leader was Kari. With Aurelia everything went fine.

The game also stopped working:
- in the second town, Karish, when I tried to change the hair style of a crew(wo)man (an actual crash: something like an index was greater than the size of the array)
- in the third dungeon (the eastern one) when both my crew and the enemies summoned a wolf (my wolf disappeared and the game kinda froze). This happened to me several times: don't explore the jungle with houndmasters

I don't mind the new combat system, but without a backpack it's hard. I cannot rely just on what I find in the dungeon: there are nagas that poison me (and there are no antidotes in that dungeon) and plants that halve my HPs.

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017

The same happened to me both when I asked Loretta to join me and when I triggered the star event in the desert (level 10: the one when you free Mehande iirc).

The game also crashed:
- in the second town, when I tried to change the hair style of a crew(wo)man
- in the third dungeon (the eastern one) when both my crew and the enemies summoned a wolf

I don't mind the new combat system, but without a backpack it's hard. I cannot rely just on what I find in the dungeon: there are nagas that poison me (and there are no antidotes in that dungeon) and plants that halve my HPs.
Yep tried the thing what someone suggested how to fix it but its basically impossible and/or requires alot more time then i wanted to spend searching for the correct scene and putting it in the correct place. Hopefully next patch or update will fix this cause this is pretty annoying.

GoodLord9

Mar 6, 2020
WOW! Another buggy mess with 0 content. Oh wait excuse me

• Added new Aurelia footjob/massage scenes + animations
  • Added new Kari dating scenes + animations
  • Added new Vinthal dating scenes + animations
  • Added Yeti giantess lewd scene animations
  • Added new femboy sex scene with Felidans (catboys)
... This is pathetic.
I'm just happy we have Vinthal content

Negaminx

Jun 30, 2017
Hunter companion, Hanna Brendan appears to be bugged, instead of using any runes she only basic attacks.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Anyone know how to open this on Mac?
If you have an old version, I guess you can just replace the .jar.

Otherwise, I suppose you can extract the zip archive, then install Java 8 RE from , launch the terminal, go to the folder where the .jar is, e.g.:
Code:
cd ~/Downloads/Venture\ Seas/bin/
and execute something like:
Code:
/Library/Internet\ Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/bin/java -Xss8M -jar VentureSeas.jar
I don't have a Mac, so I can't test this solution.

Third option: Wine or any similar software emulating Windows, of course.

• Red Heart
Reactions: poodles

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
If you have an old version, I guess you can just replace the .jar.

Otherwise, I suppose you can extract the zip archive, then install Java 8 RE from , launch the terminal, go to the folder where the .jar is, e.g.:
Code:
cd ~/Downloads/Venture\ Seas/bin/
and execute something like:
Code:
/Library/Internet\ Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/bin/java -Xss8M -jar VentureSeas.jar
I don't have a Mac, so I can't test this solution.

Third option: Wine or any similar software emulating Windows, of course.
Appreciate the help, I’ll give that a shot!

Reactions: scrumbles

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Crashed to title-screen after recruiting lindon the nice way.
Pity, I was kind of enjoying this game.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
He posted on discord that there's a new update that is supposed to get rid of most of the crashes, if anyone generous wants to update the OP

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: scrumbles

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So... are you supposed to mash out the adventure section in the same area over and over to raise your threat so that you can get to higher level exploration nodes?

Edit: Lindon isn't fixed. It still crashes the game.

Last edited:

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
if you choose your MC as black but end up having white dude on CG sad still cant buy slave no CG art for your slave whore's bunch of text if you do any H-scene

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes