death?

Dec 28, 2017
I would like if you have the option to save the game any time, instead of just when you are doing nothing, will make more easier to explore the sex scenes of the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doom Marine
Oct 29, 2017
Agreed. I wasn't expecting much from the update, but when I actually saw the lack of new content, I was surprised. The only really new scenes are the ones with Kari and the cat boys and both are very disappointing. I don't count the scene with the giantess as that was included in the last beta from around the end of last year, but it never worked. I'm sure most people are interested in this game for the art and the scenes, but there is virtually nothing to see. Who cares about the tedious dungeons or the other features that barely function?
I actually came here to ask if the update even bothered to restore what had been previously cut. I guess I'll wait another 2 years for an actual update with content at this rate.

Reactions: Blog252

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
is it me, or i can't access to dungeons? i started a new game and i can only go to the first city, another city north from the first one and the abbey...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Too many mechanics, too many characters, and trying to cater to too many fetishes has lead this game to be one of the most disappointing adult games to date. A pure example of development hell. Lofty ideals while not achieving anything to a satisfying degree.

Avilio

May 29, 2017
A couple of months ago I saw the android version of this game. Now I just can't find it... Does someone have a link?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Finally gave this game a try and I do like it very much but I think it's still heavily lacking in the sex scenes department... especially if you consider that this game has been in development for quite a while now. I'm also not too fond of all the futa/trans stuff in the game as there seems to be a lot of that kind of content for some reason. But oh well everyone has their own preferences I guess... I personally would love to see pregnancy content as it's one of my favourite kinks but I get that it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.

But yea, overall pretty solid game with still a lot of room for improvements.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Uhm... so I just had sex with one of those Vespa girls because she wanted her eggs to be fertilized (it was a random event at that asian looking dungeon) and now my character looks pregnant... and my character's a man lol How did this happen? Is this some glitch? It says that it's an active effect called 'egg bloated belly' and there's an hour counter next to it... but the counter seemingly goes up instead of down.

Can I do anything against this?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Uhm... so I just had sex with one of those Vespa girls because she wanted her eggs to be fertilized (it was a random event at that asian looking dungeon) and now my character looks pregnant... and my character's a man lol How did this happen? Is this some glitch? It says that it's an active effect called 'egg bloated belly' and there's an hour counter next to it... but the counter seemingly goes up instead of down.

Can I do anything against this?
read the text and you'll learn that they poured eggs up your character's ass

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Too many mechanics, too many characters, and trying to cater to too many fetishes has lead this game to be one of the most disappointing adult games to date. A pure example of development hell. Lofty ideals while not achieving anything to a satisfying degree.
said this time and again, people want to add too much too fast. so game becomes a disjointed mess. too many games do this, but this one is probably the worst offender.

the irony is, had they done things slow and steady(and i dont mean slowER), like focussing on one gameplay aspect first, get it down before moving on to others, the game would be a far less nonsensical bloat, and more people would be able to enjoy it.

but nah, lets shotgun everything we can, so everyone can come pay us money...

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
Half animated horse crap. That's right they forgot a tag in this game. The tag is "text based." That's right you get some animations, but most of the sex is text. This is a half-ass lazy approach to a game. So, done with it.

Reactions: Hajtand

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
My male character finally gave birth after that weird Vespa situation and everything is back to normal now... except that my character has bee appendages on his head now. Is there a way of getting rid of those? I would like to have my character back as I had him before.

• Wow
Reactions: Agent Abide

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Start of the fourth chapter, you should be able to alter some physical changes.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes