lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
The gravest sin of this game is that the trap doesn't fuck you, even if you play as a female. Instead he wants you "inside him" which shows there is barely any difference in playing a woman instead of a man other than the dick being a dildo.
I'd say that particular aspect is something this game does well/right. So, Basically the opposite opinion. Far too many trap/femboy characters in games (not all just the more complete ones) take on a too dominant role and it spoils the appeal,for me at least.

Though I do agree that if you've gone and chosen the female role for yourself there may be call for some versatility in the scenes. I've said it before, be they MC or NPC trap/femboy characters should play like a female character trope, preferably hyper-feminine.

Sep 1, 2019
I'd say that particular aspect is something this game does well/right. So, Basically the opposite opinion. Far too many trap/femboy characters in games (not all just the more complete ones) take on a too dominant role and it spoils the appeal,for me at least.

Though I do agree that if you've gone and chosen the female role for yourself there may be call for some versatility in the scenes. I've said it before, be they MC or NPC trap/femboy characters should play like a female character trope, preferably hyper-feminine.
What? Most traps in games are submissive. This is true for almost all traps in most media. Dominant traps are a niche thing that doesn't get catered to very often.

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
I've said it before, be they MC or NPC trap/femboy characters should play like a female character trope, preferably hyper-feminine.
Haven't tried the game yet, but based on your post it seems like we finally have some variety when it comes to femboys, and you want to ruin it? Come on, man...

Reactions: CuteTrapFeet

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
What? Most traps in games are submissive. This is true for almost all traps in most media. Dominant traps are a niche thing that doesn't get catered to very often.
Exactly! I have no idea where he saw these supposed "far too many" dominant traps but he should enlighten us. I only know of a couple dominant trap characters and those are in pure trap games.

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
i like the art style of this game! but before i try this game i wanna know if i can turn off the gay/trap content
thanks in advance

Reactions: papasmurf

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
After 1 year taking a break from this game im glad to see they fixed all the game breaking bugs, improved the gameplay and hell, expanded alot of scenes. No more memory leaks, lag and crashes out of nowhere whatsoever !

Yeah, im joking. at least they fixed the memory leak

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Wasn't this game supposed to be finished years ago and triple the size it is now according to their erroneous roadmap from while back? I can understand having a delay on delivering, but holyshit I forgot this even existed and it's not even close to being what it should've been, weeks/months in development transformed into YEARS with barely anything to show for it.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Wasn't this game supposed to be finished years ago and triple the size it is now according to their erroneous roadmap from while back? I can understand having a delay on delivering, but holyshit I forgot this even existed and it's not even close to being what it should've been, weeks/months in development transformed into YEARS with barely anything to show for it.
The developers have now left their subsribers hanging in silence for almost a year twice while working on major overhauls rather than new content, and done the same to steam once. Not only that, two of the artists they showed off after hiring (Bikupan and Rayzoir) early last year went silent for a bit after being hired, but have since resumed normal posting without saying anything about this project. I don't know what's going on behind closed doors with Virtuous Development, but the project looks anything but healthy.

Does this game have gay content or is it just straight or lesbian?
It has some gay content, but it isn't much comparatively.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
WOW! Another buggy mess with 0 content. Oh wait excuse me

• Added new Aurelia footjob/massage scenes + animations
  • Added new Kari dating scenes + animations
  • Added new Vinthal dating scenes + animations
  • Added Yeti giantess lewd scene animations
  • Added new femboy sex scene with Felidans (catboys)
... This is pathetic.

Reactions: Blog252

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Thats due to them needing to take months to redo most of the game after it was launched on Steam, they got a pretty massive amount of backlash about how boring combat was and how hard it was to trigger sex scenes. This new update is that rework finally mostly completed and after they add the new dungeons work can resume on the game.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Hey, wouldn't the lack of sex in a sex game problem be fixed if we could H anyone we defeated in combat? It's kinda what I was banking my chips on when I got this on steam like almost a year ago but noooooooooo takes 1 and a half hours to get a scene past the first one.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Hey, wouldn't the lack of sex in a sex game problem be fixed if we could H anyone we defeated in combat? It's kinda what I was banking my chips on when I got this on steam like almost a year ago but noooooooooo takes 1 and a half hours to get a scene past the first one.
They seem to have originally had plans for being defeated to lead to sex scenes. I remember there were a few such cases in the first dungeon, as an example. As for where all that went? No idea.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
How do I bring food with me when exploring the map? I mean, in the past I could fill my backpack with stuff from the ship inventory. I don't see that option anymore.

Edit: OK, apparently the feature has been removed a few releases ago and never put back.
I guess I'll cheat and edit my save. :(

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thats due to them needing to take months to redo most of the game after it was launched on Steam, they got a pretty massive amount of backlash about how boring combat was and how hard it was to trigger sex scenes. This new update is that rework finally mostly completed and after they add the new dungeons work can resume on the game.
Man, this rework should have came out ages ago. Like even if you argued that they had to work on the adult portions of the game, how many times have they decided to redraw a sex scene instead of fixing bugs or adding more content to the game? How the hell are they still redoing the core mechanics of the game 5+ years into development? When are we going to see something permanent?

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes