Mr_Whirl

Aug 15, 2020
I can't use any item's , Is it a bug ? In the inventory if I click click food or potion nothing happens . **HELP**

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
welp, this was a horrible way to download a game but i managed to get the contents out of the zip by manually opening with WinZip and extract it from there but ofc i cant even use the launch.exe, at this point im just saying its not worth it, atleast for me and i dont care enough to make it work

aroeah126

Nov 7, 2019
welp, this was a horrible way to download a game but i managed to get the contents out of the zip by manually opening with WinZip and extract it from there but ofc i cant even use the launch.exe, at this point im just saying its not worth it, atleast for me and i dont care enough to make it work
Isn't basically every game on this site compressed in a zip file?

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
So... how the hell do you use items?
Like, armor and outfits are OK, but I have no idea how to apply things like hair dyes and the like.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Permanent stun is awesome.
Forget this.
I dug a bit in their Discord channel and holy shit apparently the last version is completely broken and half the shit isn't functioning as it should be.
So, I've been searching the thread but having found a good answer. How the hell do I play this?
It's a kinda of a card game, but don't bother with the latest version, since it's broken.

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
yo so i have java installed and everything but the game's icon is just a white page and whenever i launch it, it asks for smth to launch the game with

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
I cant get this game to work. I've downloaded java and when i click run I get a "no can do" saying something about no disc inserted or network available. I don't know really. Any help would be great. Thanks

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
The gravest sin of this game is that the trap doesn't fuck you, even if you play as a female. Instead he wants you "inside him" which shows there is barely any difference in playing a woman instead of a man other than the dick being a dildo.

Reactions: Jonathan Y
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes