DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
I didn’t understand the mechanics of provisions, I didn’t find a button where I can do this management and I didn’t understand how to use food in this game (if you can use it).

RNG

Sep 8, 2017
I didn’t understand the mechanics of provisions, I didn’t find a button where I can do this management and I didn’t understand how to use food in this game (if you can use it).
Originally you were allowed to bring food with you when dungeoncrawling, but the function was removed in an update, and never reinstated.

• Sad
Reactions: scrumbles

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
"Gallery has been deprecated" on attempting to access it. Which pretty much sums up this entire game tbh.

Prior scenes? Deprecated. Food usage? Deprecated. Comprehensive tutorial for basic features and combat mechanics? Deprecated. Stun not being OP as fuck because they forgot to add a timer on the stun debuff? Deprecated. Some sense of linear progression? Deprecated. Entirety of the game? Deprecated. Twice.

I'd say they should rename it to "Deprecated: The Game" but I'm pretty sure at this point that would also become deprecated.

Amusingly enough "Euphorian Tide", the previous unfinished game they made is a Flash game, which itself is deprecated.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
While the consept is very cool , the art is very good , i much rather have still pictures in the sex scenes than these shitty POV animations. For some rason the "body parts" and faces of the characters in these scenes contrass in quality very badly with the rest of the art.

Reactions: Artix0

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Wanted to give this one a try but the game crashed in the middle of the tutorial island after I spent 20 minutes to get there. Sorry but if you won't let me save anywhere I want, and the game has a tendency to crash abruptly for no reason at all, I'm afraid that's gonna be an uninstall from me, dawg. People like to shit on RPGM here but at least you can save almost anywhere and everywhere on RPGM. It respects your time.
The version I uploaded is the cheat version, just use that to look around the scenes. other wise the game is crash heavy and buggy and not worth.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
The version I uploaded is the cheat version, just use that to look around the scenes. other wise the game is crash heavy and buggy and not worth.
Do you mean just skipping through combat and such via the skip buttons or do you know a way to actually access the scenes via the menus? Cause the gallery certailnly doesn't do anything ATM.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Do you mean just skipping through combat and such via the skip buttons or do you know a way to actually access the scenes via the menus? Cause the gallery certailnly doesn't do anything ATM.
In the cheat menu you are able to go directly to what ever scene you want to, do not use the gallery

Reactions: Keldin

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
can anyone be so kind and tell me what i have to install to make the game works... i have been trying everything and the game just dont open even dont show a error message and i can play very well Tales of Androgyny so any ideas?

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
can anyone be so kind and tell me what i have to install to make the game works... i have been trying everything and the game just dont open even dont show a error message and i can play very well Tales of Androgyny so any ideas?
wondering that myself. all I know is that the downloads are all for a file with no extension

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes