raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
wondering that myself. all I know is that the downloads are all for a file with no extension
no i yesterday found out why this game dont work now to me and with Tales of Androgyny that is my version of opengl so my problem may be is hardware

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
no i yesterday found out why this game dont work now to me and with Tales of Androgyny that is my version of opengl so my problem may be is hardware
Venture Seas requires a video card that supports OpenGL 3.0. If your video card doesn't support OpenGL 3.0, you won't be able to run Venture Seas. I'm guessing the problem is that your video card (or onboard graphics if you don't have a separate card) is just too old.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Venture Seas requires a video card that supports OpenGL 3.0. If your video card doesn't support OpenGL 3.0, you won't be able to run Venture Seas. I'm guessing the problem is that your video card (or onboard graphics if you don't have a separate card) is just too old.
yeah i already know it but before i dont have any problems with the game i dont know if the dev change something else but well i only have to change whole my pc because now is too old

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
After every (sparse) update this game seem to get worse and worse; the devs are constantly reworking the game and its systems and pushing back new content, some bugs from 2018 are still there and every update adds new ones... at this point I don't know if this project was doomed due to incompetence, inexperience, or just plain intentional malice lol...

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
After every (sparse) update this game seem to get worse and worse; the devs are constantly reworking the game and its systems and pushing back new content, some bugs from 2018 are still there and every update adds new ones... at this point I don't know if this project was doomed due to incompetence, inexperience, or just plain intentional malice lol...
i just hope that move the game renpy or something else to java

Reactions: Agent Abide

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Good riddance to the animations. They were pretty ass, tbh.
Sadly, a part of me thinks that they're going to reverse this decision later as an excuse for why new content is coming out so slowly. And the mention of the final dungeon sounds promising an all, but I doubt we're going to see any content for it for years. I sincerely hope I'm wrong in these predictions, but that seems to be the norm for game development around here.

demoni`k777

Sep 16, 2020
to the developer: thanks, not only for the wonderful drawing of the characters, but also for the charisma they have! nowadays it is a rarity in such games. I hope that over time the game will be supplemented and developed only for the better. I know a little English, but for a complete immersion in the plot and dialogues I would like to see Russian.
Can anyone please translate into Russian?
Thanks!
P.S.
I use google translate.

Murdon55555

Jan 14, 2020
yeah i am doing everything but still withouth open i actually just surrender
I had the same problem. I read that someone just changed the name of the downloaded file to have a ".zip". I tried opening the exe in the bin folder and it actually started to load but would crash once it hit 100%. Then I tried running it by clicking the debug.exe and it worked for me. Overall this game is a pain cause of how often it crashes...

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I had the same problem. I read that someone just changed the name of the downloaded file to have a ".zip". I tried opening the exe in the bin folder and it actually started to load but would crash once it hit 100%. Then I tried running it by clicking the debug.exe and it worked for me. Overall this game is a pain cause of how often it crashes...
i was talking about the game actually not the extraction part, seems that my problem is the version fo my opengl since i leave my pc on fix they put and strange version of windows 10 minios something like that but i dont know why the lower my opengl i had in the last version

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes