moobere

Jun 5, 2017
  1. Some shitposting from me about what to expect in the upcoming abbey update:

2. [6:18 AM]
    New Bimbofication (Universalist Abbey) Content:

Updated design/artwork of Abbess Alexis (She's also taller!)
    Cleaned up all existing animations (and extended the threesome) within the abbey + new lewd audio
    New femboy initiate NPC (with variations) Nikolas 3 new side quests within the Abbey Several new scenes progressing player character bimbofication/submission feminization transformations, makeover, and full body 'milking' machine Improved Abbey Bimbo racegen 2 new animated artworks New characters, items, environment artworks etc... New facial expressions, player title system (go from 'captain' to 'sister of the abbey') Random additions related to the next major update (final game chapter) many bug fixes, QOL additions, minor stuff

1. quick recording showing the new animation/artwork improvements and audio

2. [6:19 AM]
      screenshot from the feminization scene, where a group of nuns use various products to feminize you

screenshot from the feminization scene, where a group of nuns use various products to feminize you

1. Toxxy is not around atm for the latest milking machine artwork progress

2. [6:21 AM]
          main character wetsuits for the upcoming sky ocean visit (and for future deep ocean content)
        3. (Im not posting the video. If you wanna see what the scene is look at the futa coffee chick bam there you go.)

Reactions: Jeffersont00

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
  1. Some shitposting from me about what to expect in the upcoming abbey update:

2. [6:18 AM]
    New Bimbofication (Universalist Abbey) Content:

1. Toxxy is not around atm for the latest milking machine artwork progress

2. [6:21 AM]
          main character wetsuits for the upcoming sky ocean visit (and for future deep ocean content)
        3. (Im not posting the video. If you wanna see what the scene is look at the futa coffee chick bam there you go.)
Seems something legit

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Have futa/intersex crew and prostitutes been added yet, or are they all still just male or female?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Have futa/intersex crew and prostitutes been added yet, or are they all still just male or female?
If you're talking about the generic randos using paperdoll assembled graphics, they've had futa versions since I first tried the game a couple of years ago. The starters are male or female, but you can recruit futas at the towns you visit.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
If you're talking about the generic randos using paperdoll assembled graphics, they've had futa versions since I first tried the game a couple of years ago. The starters are male or female, but you can recruit futas at the towns you visit.
Huh, maybe I've just been consistently unlucky

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Huh, maybe I've just been consistently unlucky
You have to recruit from the right town. It's been some time since I played, but the one with the bimbo church works, if I recall. Other than that, I only recall seeing traps in the towns.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
You have to recruit from the right town. It's been some time since I played, but the one with the bimbo church works, if I recall. Other than that, I only recall seeing traps in the towns.
They Abbey seems to have the highest chances of Herm recruits.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
According to devs next update is in bug testing at the moment.
Does this mean update soon, no clue. But it's news I guess.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes