Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Anybody know what's the changelog?....It's kinda annoying when you don't know what your downloading :cautious:

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Shouldn't the mod link be removed? The creator said, more than two years ago, and on that very same thread, that he's not supporting it anymore.
I see no point on keeping it on the op, there's no link to download the last compatible version. It's just confusing people.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I can see thanke to comments above that this game still has a lot of bugs?
oh well... I guess I will not waste my time on this update either :KEK:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Shouldn't the mod link be removed? The creator said, more than two years ago, and on that very same thread, that he's not supporting it anymore.
I see no point on keeping it on the op, there's no link to download the last compatible version. It's just confusing people.
Frankly I'm kind of surprised it's still there too. I kind of gave up on the whole thing because the developers have a nasty habit of rebuilding a lot of the game, over and over again, rather than fixing bugs and adding new content. At this point the only way I'm picking it back up is if the game gets abandoned or finalized, because I'm not willing to rebuild my whole mod every time an update happens. Part of the mod, sure. I'm used to minecraft updates and the like. But the devs just can't leave well enough alone and tinker with and change the most random parts of the code. There is no stable foundation here to build on.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
People seem to want a cheat mode. Reversed the jar file a bit and got it re-enabled.
ty was getting annoyed by not finding the items for new update quest had one more to go but it was a pain

Fiaz

Feb 11, 2019
People seem to want a cheat mode. Reversed the jar file a bit and got it re-enabled.
Need help can someone tell me how to make it work idk what to do after i download the file pls?

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Ok, i was meet queen and wasn't expecting of this game starting to be so nasty, all of the sudden.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not kink shamer, for sure, but mood change is just too sudden and too much for me personally. Not gonna play anymore in future.
Fuck this shit I'm out. No thanks. (c)

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Ok, i was meet queen and wasn't expecting of this game starting to be so nasty, all of the sudden.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not kink shamer, for sure, but mood change is just too sudden and too much for me personally. Not gonna play anymore in future.
Fuck this shit I'm out. No thanks. (c)
How did you get that far without crashing so much. Spent an hour or more playing and crash :( sucks going at it again and again.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes