dimamid

Jun 6, 2017
Guys do not download this edited jar file

Tried aalmost all options at start and see this yourself (why add health to enemies? this way you can not finish even first fight)
View attachment 2119227
How do you play like this? Or you fixed it?
Last one I accidentally messed with other variables.

Only one variable changed: developerMode=true

To install: Drop it into the "bin" folder where the same file exists.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How far does the sisters of abbey content go, after the initiation and the name change are there any scenes to see or does it stop? also as 1.0 is this supposed to be the final build i feel like a lot is missing
More information you can find on
in updates changelog

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

Thank you, tested this, everything works great now. (y)

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
and the biggest complaint i got
- I want my character to be able to fight and not be fucking useless. we got the system there, pick a class, the leveling balancing is already there, let my character grow and become stronger.
[/ISPOILER]
This would make the player character more interesting too, as of now he/she's far too much of an empty shell devoid of personality to really give a f*ck about.
And more immersive... i get it you're not a fighter but c'mon, who would follow a captain who's just a packmule?

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020

The JAR file is taking me ages to download. Where in the JAR file is the devmode variable, so I can just edit my local copy?
And how do I edit it?

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The JAR file is taking me ages to download. Where in the JAR file is the devmode variable, so I can just edit my local copy?
And how do I edit it?
Will Mega works for you? i can upload it there and give you link in PM. i just have basic account there so no links in thread

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Guys do not download this edited jar file

Tried aalmost all options at start and see this yourself (why add health to enemies? this way you can not finish even first fight)
View attachment 2119227
How do you play like this? Or you fixed it?
how you get that... fiture unlocked with the wolf in battle i dont see that on mine

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how you get that... fiture unlocked with the wolf in battle i dont see that on mine
Why i postet screenshot, to tell guy which posted cheated file that it is not possible to battle this way with 1000 hp, even every small enemy fry has it it will be endless fight. And i can not understand what you are talking about, be more specific. about .x34? idk. you need to ask the guy whick twinked jar file. And he uploaded fixed version after so you can download.
https://f95zone.to/threads/venture-...ta-v1-0-virtuousdevelopment.1554/post-9247204

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
blissful suffering, Heroic speech, grand finale, invulnerable cards dosent works also loading deck crash the game

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
thanks and thats kinda dissapointing
Maybe there is some exceptions(like guy which you can save slave in one city and you can take him as prostitute) but i think i did not seen any, only text based when training them. But i choose not to give freebie to party on the ship, maybe there is another option and you can see something.
And one exception in brothel Cow girl(Mistress), you can see her sex scenes with mc there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Deadbody2911
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes