Venus's Club : Software for Edit and listing girlpack V1.1.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
FYI: Only making a MEGA folder available means you require people to create a MEGA account and be logged in to download. Is there any particular reason as to why you don't just share a MEGA link?

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
FYI: Only making a MEGA folder available means you require people to create a MEGA account and be logged in to download. Is there any particular reason as to why you don't just share a MEGA link?
Not to my knowledge. When I use the link on another browser (where I don't have my registered account) I have access to the download.
By sharing the folder, the link always stays the same, I don't have to change it systematically.

Reactions: gaston2020

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
Hi Sailer,

Do you intend to implement mass modification to change the folders names from Missionary and Doggy to FacingVaginal and BackVaginal for all installed girlpacks, so we don't have to change them manually ?

Thanks for your answer and for considering this change :)

Reactions: papasmurf

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
Hi Sailer,
Do you intend to implement mass modification to change the folders names from Missionary and Doggy to FacingVaginal and BackVaginal for all installed girlpacks, so we don't have to change them manually ?
Thanks for your answer and for considering this change :)
I see this evening.

please fix the check all button
Thx Sailer
There are a bug ?

Mar 22, 2021
this is very nice. I do have one suggestion. What would you think of a feature to randomize the girls' statistics, either one at a time or in bulk?

Reactions: papasmurf

Joram34

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks a lot for your tool. Save me a lot of time ( don't have to jump over windows and on my girls list on Sublime text for example.) And The editing photo is a great idea and work like a charm too. Hope we can have a fonction to use our own video editor too for example but I think I had read it's already your project so many many thanks for your great work. Sorry for my English.

Joram34

Aug 29, 2020
Wow so fast. Thanks a lot. An other time-saver with this new option :love: (for editing videos or to lunch my convertor files directly on your tool).
Will not use the random stats mass edit but I think that can be really usefull for those who want to go straight to the fun without editing one by one the girlpacks downloaded/made by others with stats to zero or maxed stats. Thank you very much for your great work. (y)

If I made mistakes in my sentences, especially on the tense of verbs, please don't hesitate to tell me what and how to correct them. It will help me improve my English level. ;)

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
The download of Sailer's Girlpack program v1.0.94 is giving me a virus warning. I download as zip and get the Old_version folder, Changelog.txt, and guide.pdf but the Lst_VenusClub v1.0.94.rar is failing to write to disk.

This didn't happen before with version Lst_VenusClub v1.0.91

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
The download of Sailer's Girlpack program v1.0.94 is giving me a virus warning. I download as zip and get the Old_version folder, Changelog.txt, and guide.pdf but the Lst_VenusClub v1.0.94.rar is failing to write to disk.

This didn't happen before with version Lst_VenusClub v1.0.91

False Postive

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote