Venus's Club : Software for Edit and listing girlpack V1.1.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Could we perhaps have an update that translates the right click menu into English?
Also one incorporates the new portrait100 images?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
sailer A stupid question if I may but nonetheless: can this be safely utilized for v8.1 of VC? Regards bud.
Any girlpack configured for any version of VC that is 8.1 or later is compatible with all versions of VC 8.1 or greater, whether it's done manually or by the utility. If a field is present that a version of VC does not use, VC ignores it. If a field is absent that a version of VC does use, VC uses a default--the only mandatory name is the girl's name.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Yotix

Apr 17, 2020
I'm a bit confused - someone asked if I still had my POV image pack, so I thought I could try to re-create it. Only ... as far as I understand you need a JSON file for a girl folder to work, but most of the sample girls I downloaded have only a handful of images. What am I missing?

... anyway, trying to get a female point of view pack to work. Will post in appropriate forum here when it works.

Yotix

Apr 17, 2020
Is it possible to edit ready made girlpacks? And if so, how?
You download a girlpack, then look at the files. Once you understand how the JSON file lists which image goes where, and the stats of the girl, you could experiment with adding and removing images. Then change name and stats, and you're done :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote