Venus's Club : Software for Edit and listing girlpack V1.1.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Windows Security say Detected:Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Its an adware program.

I'll just do without. Lst_VenusClub v1.0.91 seems to run fine.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Lst_VenusClub v1.0.94 is corrupt every time I try to download it from Mega. Lst_VenusClub v1.0.92 downloads and works great.

heitormonaco

Jan 23, 2021
Great tool!

Is it possible to add the number of lessons available in the listing display, similar to videos? I created a default lesson which I've added to all my girlpacks, so it would be nice to see which girls have other lessons without having to go to each individually.

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
What exactly does this tool? Made some girl packs in the v5/v6 age of the game and am looking back into maybe making some packs. Does it save that much time in comparison to just edition the jsons?

loptr999

May 13, 2020
Okay mystery solved: the girls' stats need to be changed before being loaded in the game for the first time. If you modify a girl you have already loaded in the game, even without recruiting them, you need to cut their folder, open the game, have it load the girlpacks you left, save, exit, put them back in the folder and open the game again. Hope it helps
Doesn't work for me... I tried this several times but the game ignores the modified stats and resets them to zero when the modded girlpack is added to the game even though the JSON file reflects the updated stats... Worse yet, it resets stats to zero for girls that I had already manually advanced to an Openness of 100... Any suggestions?

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Hey sailer, I realize you're probably not updating this but I regularly still use this utility. If you're at all still interested in making updates, I could really use something that could could add/remove checkmarked girls to the lottery.

Additionally anything that could add features added in Venus Club Happy Hour (like traits, specialties, etc.) would be welcome.

I totally understand if you've put this behind you though since it's been so long. It still works well and does most of the stuff I need. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrooveDaddy

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
I'm working on my app to match it to TUSC and Venus Club 9.4.1 . I'll keep you informed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChubberLang

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm working on my app to match it to TUSC. I'll keep you informed.
Would you like the enum list needed to start a girl with a trait in Normal Mode?

There is also a boolean field called "firstgirl" that can be used to determine if the girl is shortlisted for your first three in Scramble Mode.

There's also a third cost, connectionCost, which uses the fourth resource. This resource was active and live in 8.1, and sees much more use in Happy Hour.

Good tool, looks great. I'll help get more visibility for it.

Last edited:

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
Would you like the enum list needed to start a girl with a trait in Normal Mode?

There is also a boolean field called "firstgirl" that can be used to determine if the girl is shortlisted for your first three in Scramble Mode.

There's also a third cost, connectionCost, which uses the fourth resource. This resource was active and live in 8.1, and sees much more use in Happy Hour.

Good tool, looks great. I'll help get more visibility for it.
Hello,
Are you talking about the Venus Club v9.4 version?
Yes I am interested, it will help me.

DOaccolon

Oct 26, 2020
Is it possible in a future release of the graphical editor that you implement the VC-feature of different portraits for girl's openness level:
portrait25.png, portrait50.png and portrait75.png (maybe a checkbox for different portraits?)

If I validate the images in the current version in the girlpack folder with your editor, I have to rename the files afterwards.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
A new version of my editor has been released here for game version of Venus Club 9.4.1.
I work For tusc and a new thread will be created.
This is really nice work sailer. Being able to check box and add to lottery makes my life easier and I'm now much more inclined to set up my girls with specialties and preferred traits now that it's so much easier to do. Much appreciated!

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
A new version of my editor has been released here for game version of Venus Club 9.4.1.
  • Add connectionCost
  • Image management: portrait, portrait25, portrait50, portrait75
  • Add in the table: connectionCost, firstgirl, specialSkill, power
  • Add in Mass Modification connectionCost.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Okay mystery solved: the girls' stats need to be changed before being loaded in the game for the first time. If you modify a girl you have already loaded in the game, even without recruiting them, you need to cut their folder, open the game, have it load the girlpacks you left, save, exit, put them back in the folder and open the game again. Hope it helps
Or hit the reset button on the staff menu once you've rehired them.

----

Observation:

Behaviors and restrictions for acts the girls perform (doDance, doTitsjob, etc) are set to true by default if missing, not false, so if a girl is missing those entries, the editor should assume they are set to true as well.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Hey sailer I haven't checked this myself but mgunner2010 in the main thread mentioned that the power stat as edited by the editor didn't work as it required a capital "P" in Power. Easy enough to change on our own but thought you should know since I don't know how closely you monitor the main thread.

Ok, the utility app had put the power line into the JSON but it had not capitalized the "P" in the word power, simple change and it worked.

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
Hey sailer I haven't checked this myself but mgunner2010 in the main thread mentioned that the power stat as edited by the editor didn't work as it required a capital "P" in Power. Easy enough to change on our own but thought you should know since I don't know how closely you monitor the main thread.
It's fixed. ;)

Reactions: ChubberLang
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote