What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

kakalare

May 22, 2017
Great game so far. I hope it keeps getting better. I made my own girl pack featuring Mercedes Carrera. Here is the link if someone wants to check it out.

Reactions: 4ffe and khumak

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Love the game so far, made my own girl pack with Sarah Banks. The file got a little bit larger then I expected (1,37 GB) but oh well. Here's the link if someone wants to give her a go.
I compressed your pack without really losing quality and managed to reduce the size of your pack to 380 MB. Is it OK with you if I upload it and add it to the OP ?

Great game so far. I hope it keeps getting better. I made my own girl pack featuring Mercedes Carrera. Here is the link if someone wants to check it out.
Can I add it to the OP ?

kakalare

May 22, 2017
I compressed your pack without really losing quality and managed to reduce the size of your pack to 380 MB. Is it OK with you if I upload it and add it to the OP ?

Can I add it to the OP ?
Yes, of course. That's the reason to share it

AlexSwan

Jan 29, 2019

Can I add it to the OP ?
Definetly! Don't know shit about compressing so thanks for doing that.

D

Deleted member 1855735

Sending Tobe links to an Anna Bell Peaks pack tonight.
Should we find a way to do requests and prevent us from making one twice? Without gumming up this thread?
hey, can you send me the link? plz :)

HaroldFeelsbad

Jun 10, 2019
I could add an option to allow for that. That would be the first thing to get into a kind of "option" menu allowing to tailor the experience to what you like. I'll think about it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Can I add it to te OP?

I intend to add default videos to all categories in the future. Maybe next update, maybe not, I'm not sure. I also want to give you guys the possibility to create your own "default" pack. Again, maybe in the next update, maybe not.
Thanks for playing!
OFC you can. I wanted to ask if these packs were gonna be made obsolete or even officially integrated into the game. I am asking because I was thinking of making a couple more packs and wanted to know if you would have to add extra folders, separate category's of webms, etc... for later releases for the game.

MikeFlechaJr

Oct 12, 2018
I got a windows 10 system and i been having problems playing any games with Unity setups can someone please help me. I try to download venus club and it won't let me play it at all. saying that This APP Can't run on my PC. I have a windows 10 32 bit

4ffe

May 26, 2018
Hi everyone and thanks for making the game and all the packs, I would suggest to make all the base characters into girl packs, too. That would let you costomize the game more. I really liked the girl packs, but I always look through them and add my own pics and sometimes clips. I even sometimes found some, that were missing.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Sending Tobe links to an Anna Bell Peaks pack tonight.
Should we find a way to do requests and prevent us from making one twice? Without gumming up this thread?
Added to the OP. Thanks for the pack!

OFC you can. I wanted to ask if these packs were gonna be made obsolete or even officially integrated into the game. I am asking because I was thinking of making a couple more packs and wanted to know if you would have to add extra folders, separate category's of webms, etc... for later releases for the game.
Added your pack to the OP. Thanks!
I'll eventually add things to these packs, but I'll also try to make sure that they don't become unusable in the game. They would just miss content or use default assets. For example, I intend to give the players the ability to add events in the girl packs, and that would be in a different folder. In this case, if there is no event folder in a pack, this girl just don't have events.

I got a windows 10 system and i been having problems playing any games with Unity setups can someone please help me. I try to download venus club and it won't let me play it at all. saying that This APP Can't run on my PC. I have a windows 10 32 bit
I don't really know what to do for you. It seems to be a problem with Unity. I'll try to build a 32-bit version in the next update, maybe it'll work better for you.

Hi everyone and thanks for making the game and all the packs, I would suggest to make all the base characters into girl packs, too. That would let you costomize the game more. I really liked the girl packs, but I always look through them and add my own pics and sometimes clips. I even sometimes found some, that were missing.
I am considering making the base characters into packs. I probably will, but I don't know if it will be in the next update.

Reactions: Chuturica and SiJa

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something you might consider adding is a chance for the customer to decide they want to escalate to a more explicit option from whatever they initially wanted when you "extend" a scene. So for instance they want a dance, you extend and now maybe they decide they want foreplay or oral (or anything else that girl is willing to do so far).

Reactions: Fleece Johnson

HaroldFeelsbad

Jun 10, 2019
Got two more packs to add to the list. Also got a couple more I'm working on that will be done in a day or two. Props to Tobe for making a game that allows this much customization for the player to mess around with. Excited to see how the game develops.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
Janice Griffith pack. I think I've dialed the optimal size/quality/clip length. If you're using Premiere don't overthink it and just use the H264 "Twitter 720p" export. It seems to generate the best results. I've also tried using some generic clips for the first time as I do not believe Janice has ever taken a load in the turd-cutter on camera. Let me know what you guys think.

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
I'm in the process of doing a Riley Reid pack. About to give up on finding titjob/cum on tits clips. Will finish some time tomorrow and link here when it's done.

Nudho

Aug 23, 2017
Got two more packs to add to the list. Also got a couple more I'm working on that will be done in a day or two. Props to Tobe for making a game that allows this much customization for the player to mess around with. Excited to see how the game develops.

A little note, the girlpack folder must have the same name as the one you wrote inside the json file. That's why the game is not using any of the abella danger clips you put together. This can be fixed by simply renaming the folder ;)

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Venus's Club Fan Signatures
(Updated 11th March 2021)

Here are some Fan Signature Banners so you can choose to use and support the game.
(You can use only up to two images in your signature if you want)

Venus's Club Fan Logo.png

Venus's Club Fan All.png

Last edited:

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Venus's Club Fan Signatures

Here are some Fan Signature Banners so you can choose to use and support the game.
(You can use only up to two images in your signature if you want)

To use them Right Click on the one you like.
Select " Copy Image Address" from the options.
Go to your account and SIGNATURE.
Click on the INSERT IMAGE icon and paste the link.
Also please click on the image before you save and use the INSERT LINK Icon to link to this thread or his Patreon page (links below).

https://f95zone.to/threads/venuss-club-v3-tobe.48941/

View attachment 651630

View attachment 651629
View attachment 651631 View attachment 651632
View attachment 651633 View attachment 651634
View attachment 651635 View attachment 651636
View attachment 651637 View attachment 651638
SiJa Excelent work.

Reactions: SiJa
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes