What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

karabinad3

Apr 29, 2017
For those trying to build their own girlspacks this site is a decent source of short webm and mp4:

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I made a Girlpack, the russian babe Foxy Di. Feel free to fix the download links in the OP.
I didn't test it much though, so let me know if there's problem. Also, I didn't find titjob material, so the game will use the default clip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can we be best friends?

Reactions: parksohoon

Superspud

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah Id say for the remy girlpack 3 gigs is too large, are they webms?
I think I saved them as MP4, I was using premier rush, possibly not the best program for cutting into smaller pieces. There is a few second delay when loading into unity, but otherwise works ok. Some of the clips are maybe a touch too long as well, unless you are getting to end of all costumes and upgrades. (I have only tested it at that stage, not sure how will work early game).

kars

Mar 6, 2017
First of all : Really great game !

buti think there is some necessary improvement :

- Add something to improve Girls openess without having them in a booth, for example training or advertising outside club.
because when you take Monique Alexander, her stat are 0 and to get her you need a lot of cash, so you are advanced in the booth activities. it's a realy pain to level her when she can only dance. And i think we will have te same problem with the new girlpack created :)

- Make girls action more clear : when you have more than 3 booths, it's really hard to see which girls can do sex or more so you have to slide them and click on pop up if they don't have the openess required. Maybe when a client pop you can put something under with the girl who can satisfy him ?

Anyways, the game is really great and i d love to see the evolution :)

Thanks

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I made a Girlpack, the russian babe Foxy Di. Feel free to fix the download links in the OP.
I didn't test it much though, so let me know if there's problem. Also, I didn't find titjob material, so the game will use the default clip.

I made some Girlpacks for myself, thought I would share them here.

For both of you, can I put the links to your packs in the OP ?

I've made a girlpack with Remy Lacroix, unfortunately no TJ or vaginal creampies. Set the cost quite high, but can be lowered in the JSON file.

The file is quite large. have tried compressing, but think i made the resolution too high.
I don't know about yours though, given how big it is. What do you guys think?

Reactions: SiJa

Kaprikorn

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I believe the Remy Lacroix one needs a tiny bit of work, but I'm only a consumer here :)

I'm not tech savvy enough to fix up videos for this, but I do love all the work you guys put into this and I will try them all out!
Keep up the good work OP and all the girl pack uploaders :)

edit: the Eva Lovia pack uses a vertical video format for her tits finisher move, which gets pulled out of proportions, so I would suggest deleting that one from the girl pack

Last edited:

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
For both of you, can I put the links to your packs in the OP ?

I don't know about yours though, given how big it is. What do you guys think?
This is my personal opinion, I would say anything over 500MB is too big and if people want to download they can, but it's not added to the main Girlpack list on the start of the thread.

Reactions: dingo4life

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
First of all : Really great game !

buti think there is some necessary improvement :

- Add something to improve Girls openess without having them in a booth, for example training or advertising outside club.
because when you take Monique Alexander, her stat are 0 and to get her you need a lot of cash, so you are advanced in the booth activities. it's a realy pain to level her when she can only dance. And i think we will have te same problem with the new girlpack created :)

- Make girls action more clear : when you have more than 3 booths, it's really hard to see which girls can do sex or more so you have to slide them and click on pop up if they don't have the openess required. Maybe when a client pop you can put something under with the girl who can satisfy him ?

Anyways, the game is really great and i d love to see the evolution :)

Thanks
Both of these would be very nice improvements, as it was also a bit awkward to get Monique trained when I had the money. It might also be a way to add some more minor interactions as I was trying to get at before with the whole advertising thing. Although it might be best to get the core down before adding mini games or more management and such.

This is my personal opinion, I would say anything over 500MB is too big and if people want to download they can, but it's not added to the main Girlpack list on the start of the thread.
I fully agree with this, this kinda of a game can very quickly become very big if you go beyond that, but really, if you convert your files to wbms (I believe there is a guide somewhere on this site), it shouldn't be a huge problem, 1 gig games have been converted down to like 50mb.

Reactions: SiJa

NamelessPerson

Nov 3, 2018
First of all, I love what you're doing with this project! Keep up the good work!

Secondly I think I found two bugs. From what I can see, the toys masturbation videos never seem to show up. And titsjob actually gives tits cumshot.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
I think I saved them as MP4, I was using premier rush, possibly not the best program for cutting into smaller pieces. There is a few second delay when loading into unity, but otherwise works ok. Some of the clips are maybe a touch too long as well, unless you are getting to end of all costumes and upgrades. (I have only tested it at that stage, not sure how will work early game).
You need to use h.264 as advised in How to create a GirlPack i did like this and work in game :

you dance/dance i get from 37.655 KB to 15,775 KB as youtube 1080p and ~11 MB as youtube 720p.

Also for me i don't think clip need to be more then 15-20 sec long since on dance 0 you need ~ 15 sec to finish client.

In any case good work. just need little more work.

Reactions: Superspud

Superspud

Jul 8, 2017
thanks for the feedback, I will have a look and see if i can reduce the size. I was a bit surprised when I came to compress it, and it was so big.
I agree that over 500mb, is too large, especially as the game feels like the more extra characters you can add, the better.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
thanks for the feedback, I will have a look and see if i can reduce the size. I was a bit surprised when I came to compress it, and it was so big.
I agree that over 500mb, is too large, especially as the game feels like the more extra characters you can add, the better.
and 6 and more clips per work tip is what get you in GB . For me 4 is sweet spot. once you compress it. you can make 2 pack one with 4 and one with all so if someone want to have lager hi can have it.

Reactions: Superspud

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
First of all, I love what you're doing with this project! Keep up the good work!

Secondly I think I found two bugs. From what I can see, the toys masturbation videos never seem to show up. And titsjob actually gives tits cumshot.
Thanks!

Damn, you've got good eyes to spot those two bugs! The fix will be in the next update.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Sure, go ahead

btw, are you planning to add the possibility to make custom events for the girlpacks?
And done. Thanks!

Adding custom events is planned yes. I can't give you a specific time though. Pretty sure it won't be in the next update, but after that, I don't know.
I also intend (at least for now) to find a way for "packmakers" to also create the story for the girls. Again, I don't know when (but probably even farther in the future).

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes