What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Something you might consider adding is a chance for the customer to decide they want to escalate to a more explicit option from whatever they initially wanted when you "extend" a scene. So for instance they want a dance, you extend and now maybe they decide they want foreplay or oral (or anything else that girl is willing to do so far).
Good idea! I'll try to add it in the next update.

Got two more packs to add to the list. Also got a couple more I'm working on that will be done in a day or two. Props to Tobe for making a game that allows this much customization for the player to mess around with. Excited to see how the game develops.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Both pack added to the OP, I just renamed the Abella Danger to make it work properly.

Janice Griffith pack. I think I've dialed the optimal size/quality/clip length. If you're using Premiere don't overthink it and just use the H264 "Twitter 720p" export. It seems to generate the best results. I've also tried using some generic clips for the first time as I do not believe Janice has ever taken a load in the turd-cutter on camera. Let me know what you guys think.
Janice Griffith Girlpack link
Thank you! Added to the OP.

Venus's Club Fan Signatures

Here are some Fan Signature Banners so you can choose to use and support the game.
(You can use only up to two images in your signature if you want)

To use them Right Click on the one you like.
Select " Copy Image Address" from the options.
Go to your account and SIGNATURE.
Click on the INSERT IMAGE icon and paste the link.
Also please click on the image before you save and use the INSERT LINK Icon to link to this thread or his Patreon page (links below).

https://f95zone.to/threads/venuss-club-v3-tobe.48941/

View attachment 651630

View attachment 651629
View attachment 651631 View attachment 651632
View attachment 651633 View attachment 651634
View attachment 651635 View attachment 651636
View attachment 651637 View attachment 651638
They look awesome, thank you for all of your work!
I added the link to this post in the OP.

Reactions: SiJa

Nudho

Aug 23, 2017
Hey people, Happy Mother's day to all mommies.
While thinking about this holiday, I made a MILF Girlpack: Mia Linz. Hope you perverts enjoy.

Tobe, feel free to add the links to the OP.

Reactions: Chuturica

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey people, Happy Mother's day to all mommies.
While thinking about this holiday, I made a MILF Girlpack: Mia Linz. Hope you perverts enjoy.

Tobe, feel free to add the links to the OP.

Added.
Thanks for the pack!

DruGuy

Mar 29, 2020
Hi Tobe,

there is a little mistake in the download links on the main page : the download link of Jayden Jaymes send you to the Mia Malkova's one.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi Tobe,

there is a little mistake in the download links on the main page : the download link of Jayden Jaymes send you to the Mia Malkova's one.
Fixed.
Thanks for reporting it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'll eventually add things to these packs, but I'll also try to make sure that they don't become unusable in the game. They would just miss content or use default assets. For example, I intend to give the players the ability to add events in the girl packs, and that would be in a different folder. In this case, if there is no event folder in a pack, this girl just don't have events.
I was wondering what your plans were for that. I think expanding the girl packs to allow the addition of events would be great. I also like your idea of having "default" videos that the game can play if someone leaves a folder empty in a girl pack and several of the current ones do. I would much rather see a video for a girl that doesn't match playing than just a text box that the video is missing.

Also I can't imagine anyone making these girl packs would mind if you just expanded/tweaked/integrated one or more of them into the game when you see one you like. Although I also really like your idea of making even the integrated girls be set up as girl packs so if there's 1 or 2 we don't like as well we can exclude them.

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
I was wondering what your plans were for that. I think expanding the girl packs to allow the addition of events would be great. I also like your idea of having "default" videos that the game can play if someone leaves a folder empty in a girl pack and several of the current ones do. I would much rather see a video for a girl that doesn't match playing than just a text box that the video is missing.

Also I can't imagine anyone making these girl packs would mind if you just expanded/tweaked/integrated one or more of them into the game when you see one you like. Although I also really like your idea of making even the integrated girls be set up as girl packs so if there's 1 or 2 we don't like as well we can exclude them.
It occurs to me with all of us making packs a full-generic "girl" may be a time saver so I'll work on that next. Just "Generic Ass-ets" as I named the folder when I was making Janice's. :cool:

Edit: Note this should only be needed until Tobe changes the way this in handled in-game. Think of it as a bridge and don't ding him for the good work he's doing.

Jinjo223

Feb 27, 2020
I've also created a Girl Pack to add to the list. Had some trouble with the compressing, but i finally managed to get it close to 500mb.

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
. Gave up on finding titjob/cum on tits clips, so there aren't any in the pack. Feel free to add to OP Tobe

Reactions: Erikspy

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I've also created a Girl Pack to add to the list. Had some trouble with the compressing, but i finally managed to get it close to 500mb.

Riley Reid pack. Gave up on finding titjob/cum on tits clips, so there aren't any in the pack. Feel free to add to OP Tobe
Both added to the OP.
Thank you!

Jayden James is actually the Mia Malkova zip file. Just sayin'.
I tested both links and they seem OK this time. Did I miss something ?

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
A couple bugs I've noticed in my current save:
1: It was giving me the option to have clients cum on tits before I paid for the corresponding policy (the option unlocked when I paid for the facials policy)
2: It's possible to unlock blowjobs before even unlocking the tier of upgrade that the oral booth is on

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Who likes Bimbo? I created a pack with my favorite Amy. Enjoy!

Added to the OP. Thanks!
1: It was giving me the option to have clients cum on tits before I paid for the corresponding policy (the option unlocked when I paid for the facials policy)
2: It's possible to unlock blowjobs before even unlocking the tier of upgrade that the oral booth is on
Thanks for the report, I'll try to fix those in the next update.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Finkos

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think some of that is just people's choice of videos for certain options. Some of the finishing videos in particular can show the guy doing something right before he cums that you haven't unlocked yet like oral/fucking/etc.

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
I think some of that is just people's choice of videos for certain options. Some of the finishing videos in particular can show the guy doing something right before he cums that you haven't unlocked yet like oral/fucking/etc.
I have seen the same from some user girlpacks. For a "body" or "tits" ending you start that video having sex even though you are not at that openness level. Not to criticise peoples girlpacks, all the makers have done a great job, just with body/tits endings, as you get these before sex, maybe edit the video closer to the money shot so to speak ;)

Reactions: dingo4life

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
I made some Girlpacks for myself, thought I would share them here.

Love the packs Ogolov but in Angela White's pack, video Oral / BJ_04 glitches badly. I checked it was not just a download issue by re-downloading but still the same, maybe worth having a look, but great work otherwise.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Love the packs Ogolov but in Angela White's pack, video Oral / BJ_04 glitches badly. I checked it was not just a download issue by re-downloading but still the same, maybe worth having a look, but great work otherwise.
I tested. To me also glitches . Not only in game also in GOM Player and other video player softwers

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
hi bro, seems there is a small bug after add in the girls pack, on the working page, each girl should go back to the left after done one customer, but after add in the girls pack, the girl will fly randomly.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes