What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Nicole's openness needs to be high enough even tho you bought the policy...
Maybe that's whats going on?
As far as I remember from my previous games of this game, you need to beat her several times in a row in the same mini-game until you get to sex in each mini-game.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I think it might just also be a bug I’ve had before. I think it might have to do with finishers. I’ll have to test it myself but were you able to unlock finishers past foreplay stuff for her?

Reactions: rb813

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I think it might just also be a bug I’ve had before. I think it might have to do with finishers. I’ll have to test it myself but were you able to unlock finishers past foreplay stuff for her?
The only mistake I remember with her was uploading videos :) Just a black screen and that's it -_-

Reactions: WarblGarbl

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
As far as I remember from my previous games of this game, you need to beat her several times in a row in the same mini-game until you get to sex in each mini-game.
Nicole's openness is not rising while working in a booth at a certain point anymore and yes, i beated her until i maxed cloths and vids of her and finaly, im pretty sure you have no, or very few finishers when only until foreplay actions possible to do and so im sure i made them all, no i guess i figured out but im still not sure because i restart the game, i was playing the version 8.1, now im on the 9.5, will see but thanks you all for your reply.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Nicole's openness is not rising while working in a booth at a certain point anymore and yes, i beated her until i maxed cloths and vids of her and finaly, im pretty sure you have no, or very few finishers when only until foreplay actions possible to do and so im sure i made them all, no i guess i figured out but im still not sure because i restart the game, i was playing the version 8.1, now im on the 9.5, will see but thanks you all for your reply.
A cubicle is one thing, passing its mini-games is another matter, please do not confuse the actions.

Even if you buy all the costumes for her, you will have to go through all her mini-games from foreplay to sex. To be short, each game must be played separately.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
A cubicle is one thing, passing its mini-games is another matter, please do not confuse the actions.

Even if you buy all the costumes for her, you will have to go through all her mini-games from foreplay to sex. To be short, each game must be played separately.
Not sure to get it all but i assure that i made all mini-games, even after it says that i maxed clothes and vids i made it multiples times, bar and tennis with all actions for girls from dance to orgy, with all upgrades, Nicole's openness was block around 65 and that even if i putted her to work. Thats why i asked because i was running out of solutions.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So is this game completed, abandoned, or shadowbanned from showing updates?
More or less complete, I cannot think of new game play elements to add--nothing that's really panned out past the play around stage.

Any ideas I currently have would be something for some new stuff, not this.

Reactions: Logan1377

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Not sure to get it all but i assure that i made all mini-games, even after it says that i maxed clothes and vids i made it multiples times, bar and tennis with all actions for girls from dance to orgy, with all upgrades, Nicole's openness was block around 65 and that even if i putted her to work. Thats why i asked because i was running out of solutions.

Nicole's openness shouldn't be blocked--the only mechanics in the game that prevent openness gain for any girl are:

1) Being a brat, which Nicole definately ain't
2) Doing work of a lower tier. So in Nicole's case, if she's blocked around 66.7, this means she can't get past oral sex. Foreplay cannot advance her past this point. You have a couple options to go from here.

Option the first: Have a booth with Oral set, and have her work that, and never have her work anything less.
Option the second: Get an investor that lowers the openness requirements--though you may be too late for that.
Option the third: Back stage trainer can cause passive openness gain for all girls.
Option the fourth: Get levels in the Lounge and force train her.

Hope this helps!

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Nicole's openness shouldn't be blocked--the only mechanics in the game that prevent openness gain for any girl are:

2) Doing work of a lower tier. So in Nicole's case, if she's blocked around 66.7, this means she can't get past oral sex. Foreplay cannot advance her past this point. You have a couple options to go from here.

Option the first: Have a booth with Oral set, and have her work that, and never have her work anything less.
Option the second: Get an investor that lowers the openness requirements--though you may be too late for that.
Option the third: Back stage trainer can cause passive openness gain for all girls.

Hope this helps!
I don’t think Nicole is an option in the lounge. Or am I just misremembering?

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019

Hope this helps!
Nevermind, as i said, i was guessing it was because of the version, now im sure, on 8.1 Nicole's openness wasn't rising anymore, now on 9.5 it does.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
More or less complete, I cannot think of new game play elements to add--nothing that's really panned out past the play around stage.

Any ideas I currently have would be something for some new stuff, not this.
Cool just wondered since it has not been updated in a super long time according to the thread but it is not tagged at abandoned, completed, or on hold.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes