What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
ThroneAweigh
I'll add a few words and thoughts.

We have such good games as VC and TUSC. I like playing both of these games, they have both pros and cons. Why not take them and combine them into one? I don't think anyone would mind such an idea.

It is clear that it is simply not necessary to combine them, it is necessary to refine their good sides and try to correct the shortcomings of these games. Well, the main thing to remember is that your game should be able to use the kits that the players created for these games and run on your game without any problems.

Reactions: ThroneAweigh

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
ThroneAweigh

We have such good games as VC and TUSC. I like playing both of these games, they have both pros and cons. Why not take them and combine them into one? I don't think anyone would mind such an idea.

It is clear that it is simply not necessary to combine them, it is necessary to refine their good sides and try to correct the shortcomings of these games. Well, the main thing to remember is that your game should be able to use the kits that the players created for these games and run on your game without any problems.
That's the key. If I had to sort through all of my 350+ packs and adjust them to play on a new game, that would be quite the pain in the ass.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
That's the key. If I had to sort through all of my 350+ packs and adjust them to play on a new game, that would be quite the pain in the ass.
Well, you know, there may have been some moments of manual adjustment for certain tasks of the video set. The main thing is that the base works and everything else can be configured before as it was in TUSC.

Reactions: Logan1377

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
ThroneAweigh

Already working on it but not good enough to show it yet. Has a larger focus on the actual management part and models of the girl packs basically become special performers in my world, all others are generic and without a lot of media. Import/usage of girlpacks works but a lot of data has to be converted to fit into my schemes as the focus is different.

Venus, TUSC and Strip Club Wars have been the reason to start my own project as I felt each of them was lacking something that one of the others had. My main problem was the mix of dating sim and strip club management so far. Each requires a different focus and thus i decided to make something like Football Manager just with Strippers etc. So much more a management simulation with special appearances during conventions in the city etc. People get hired by setting ads in newspapers or on the internet and not by roaming around randomly. Romancing your employees, which seems to be the major attraction for most players, will become part 2 of the project once all core mechanics work to satisfaction.

Venus club has been the first inspiration for me , followed by TUSC for its better statistics. Strip club wars has the right idea but lacks a lot in terms of actual management components for my taste.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Already working on it but not good enough to show it yet. Has a larger focus on the actual management part and models of the girl packs basically become special performers in my world, all others are generic and without a lot of media. Import/usage of girlpacks works but a lot of data has to be converted to fit into my schemes as the focus is different.

Venus, TUSC and Strip Club Wars have been the reason to start my own project as I felt each of them was lacking something that one of the others had. My main problem was the mix of dating sim and strip club management so far. Each requires a different focus and thus i decided to make something like Football Manager just with Strippers etc. So much more a management simulation with special appearances during conventions in the city etc. People get hired by setting ads in newspapers or on the internet and not by roaming around randomly. Romancing your employees, which seems to be the major attraction for most players, will become part 2 of the project once all core mechanics work to satisfaction.

Venus club has been the first inspiration for me , followed by TUSC for its better statistics. Strip club wars has the right idea but lacks a lot in terms of actual management components for my taste.
Management should be the main thing in such games, everything else is leisure, which allows the player to relax during the game ;)

Reactions: tooldev

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017

How's the progress coming on your game?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I kinda got an itch recently to try my hand at my own VC version, I was working on one a couple of years ago and lost the project due to hard drive failure. I still have some of the assets, funnily enough.

First thing I've managed to improve is the loading. By having the game generate a json of video files, loading of my extended list of girlpacks (650) went from 2 minutes to less than 5 seconds.

I want to avoid a one-to-one recreation and make something better than "Venus Club but faster". Anyone have requests or suggestions?
Reading the thread, you have my support. Sounds like you've got a handle on what you want, and I look forward to seeing what you cook!

Reactions: FreezingSpider

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, its good to have a guide but not really helping in what i look for, can Nicole Aniston, the assistant, do more than forplay? and if yes, what the next step to, please? thanks.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Hello, its good to have a guide but not really helping in what i look for, can Nicole Aniston, the assistant, do more than forplay? and if yes, what the next step to, please? thanks.
You need to progress her minigame to the point where she has sex with you (or maybe just sucks your dick, I can’t remember). Keep collecting the clothing pieces in the minigame until she’s stripped nude, and then collect the sex icons to unlock scenes.

So is this game completed, abandoned, or shadowbanned from showing updates?
i think current dev has stated he’s not working on anything atm because he doesn’t know where to take it. There’s a fuck ton of girl packs to play with to keep things fresh.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
You need to progress her minigame to the point where she has sex with you (or maybe just sucks your dick, I can’t remember). Keep collecting the clothing pieces in the minigame until she’s stripped nude, and then collect the sex icons to unlock scenes.

i think current dev has stated he’s not working on anything atm because he doesn’t know where to take it. There’s a fuck ton of girl packs to play with to keep things fresh.
Indeed. Its one of the only games here where you can actually create additional content to add to the game as you see fit, if you like.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019

Thanks for your answer but i maxed out all date and vids, she dont do more than forplay actualy.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
1) You must have purchased a policy for other girls
2) You need to purchase these in assistans store for her
Thanks but here i also made it, i have all policy for girls and my assistant store is empty, buyed all, still she don't do more than foreplay.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes