What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Not an expert here, but there's an issue with this game , at least at this stage. basically you can not throw 100 hours of HD video and do it in a small filesize.
im gonna try it and see

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Have you looked into webem? Avenger uses that for Son of a Bitch, big file, but loads of content.

nazuky

Jan 23, 2018
goodluck with this project. The idea is good, hope you will be able to make it a good game

Reactions: JJR

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
there is a real cast?
The girls roles are always made by the same actress or they are random models?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Maybe I have done something wrong but my reputation just isn't going up at all.
You have not done something wrong, it's a bug. I am working on fixing it, as well as all the others that have been reported. Thanks for playing and for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

there is a real cast?
The girls roles are always made by the same actress or they are random models?
There is a real cast. The girls in the videos are always from the same actress, with a few exception (when I couldn't find a video of a specific girl doing a specific action, I used a generic one).

Ardorin

May 12, 2017
Hello.
Great Game!! The only bug I encontered was that I can´t hired Asa Akira and Madison Ivy becouse the game says I don´t have enough reputation for that. But I have reputation over 40.Suposed this girls are not avalible yet. But the others five girls works perfectly and I can buy everything for the club.

Great work for a demo!! Expecting next updates soon.

Thanks

Reactions: ParaBellum_86

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I have posted a new version with a few bugs fixed and (hopefully) the videos visible to those who previously could'nt? Thank you to everyone who reported bugs. I tested it and it worked on Windows 8.1. I unfortunately could'nt test it on Windows 7, but I think it should work.

Hello.
Great Game!! The only bug I encontered was that I can´t hired Asa Akira and Madison Ivy becouse the game says I don´t have enough reputation for that. But I have reputation over 40.Suposed this girls are not avalible yet. But the others five girls works perfectly and I can buy everything for the club.

Great work for a demo!! Expecting next updates soon.

Thanks
I've tried reproducing this problem but didn't manage. Could you explain to me how you gained reputation? I'm pretty sure there was a bug preventing it from happening (this should be fixed now). This bug scares me because if you managed to gain reputation, then I fixed something I should'nt, and that's generally not good...

Dec 20, 2017
Nope it doesn't worked for windows 7 i,m really waiting for you to fix it lol, anyway you have a great idea here, congratz

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Tobe Love the game. Got pretty far and the only issue I really have with it is that I can't set up a booth for one specific sex/non sex act. For example, I'd like to be able to have a booth only for Oral clients or Foreplay clients after I've reached a certain stage and then the higher stage of sex acts. Dance and Pose are great and all but that's in the beginning and eventually should be used to train girls who we buy in the middle of the game since new girls come with 0 openness. Btw, having all girls come with 0 openness would be great since it gives a player something new to do when he's acquired all he needs.

Another thing I'd like to talk is the food being given to guests. I don't know how many Strip Clubs you've visited but no one usually eats there. It's kinda nasty since the Venus Club shouldn't be a restaurant. Maybe have the Cooks give bonuses to the girls instead?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Mayor Bug:
If you open the Menu and choose "Back to Main Menu" followed by "New Game" you'll return to the game you previously left, with all unlocked policies still in place and all hired girls still available... but rooms have to be rebuild again as it seems

Also the Icons for Client wants Food and Client wants drink seem far to identical to make much sence off at the beginning

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Nope it doesn't worked for windows 7 i,m really waiting for you to fix it lol, anyway you have a great idea here, congratz
I'm sad about that... Well, I'm back at it then. I have one last idea to try.
Thanks for your patience (and apparently being my alpha demo tester :))!

Tobe Love the game. Got pretty far and the only issue I really have with it is that I can't set up a booth for one specific sex/non sex act. For example, I'd like to be able to have a booth only for Oral clients or Foreplay clients after I've reached a certain stage and then the higher stage of sex acts. Dance and Pose are great and all but that's in the beginning and eventually should be used to train girls who we buy in the middle of the game since new girls come with 0 openness. Btw, having all girls come with 0 openness would be great since it gives a player something new to do when he's acquired all he needs.

Another thing I'd like to talk is the food being given to guests. I don't know how many Strip Clubs you've visited but no one usually eats there. It's kinda nasty since the Venus Club shouldn't be a restaurant. Maybe have the Cooks give bonuses to the girls instead?
Thank you! I like the idea of having "specialized" booths. I'll think about it and it will probably be in the next update, when I finally fix most of the bugs. I think I'll also regularly add girls, so players will have new stuff to do. Plus, I also want to add a training feature, specifically for girls to train instead of work or rest.
I get the problem about the food, it makes sense mechanically but not narratively. I might remove the food from the booths and put something else instead. Plus it'll resolve the problem of drinks and foods having similar icons.

Mayor Bug:
If you open the Menu and choose "Back to Main Menu" followed by "New Game" you'll return to the game you previously left, with all unlocked policies still in place and all hired girls still available... but rooms have to be rebuild again as it seems

Also the Icons for Client wants Food and Client wants drink seem far to identical to make much sence off at the beginning
Thanks for the report. Indeed, the save bug is a problem. I'm on it.
For the icons, see this same message above:).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm sad about that... Well, I'm back at it then. I have one last idea to try.
Thanks for your patience (and apparently being my alpha demo tester :))!
I use Win 7 for this aswell and I have no issues with the game... yet I DLed h.264 before starting this game
I get the problem about the food, it makes sense mechanically but not narratively. I might remove the food from the booths and put something else instead. Plus it'll resolve the problem of drinks and foods having similar icons.
How about offering smokes? Just thinking about the typical bunny girls

more Bugs...
Massages, Naked- and Slutty Maids are not displayed as unlocked improvements

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ok thanks to Evangelion-01, I might have found a solution that does not require me to reupload everything for the third time.
Try downloading and installing the codecs pack from this: or, if you know how to, just download and install the h.264 codec.
After that, try starting the game again. This should hopefully solve the problem and if it does, tell me and I'll add it to the OP.

I use Win 7 for this aswell and I have no issues with the game... yet I DLed h.264 before starting this game

How about offering smokes? Just thinking about the typical bunny girls

more Bugs...
Massages, Naked- and Slutty Maids are not displayed as unlocked improvements
Good idea. I'll certainly add smokes in the next update.
Thanks for the bug report, I found that this problem exists for what you reported and for other as well.
Damn that is a lot of bugs...

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
no intersting tags(futa,incest,...)
but im in for the rare/new characters/clips
most games have repeated characters... annoying...

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Hi.

Thank you for your work. I played through all game, it is pretty short, but it is to be expected as you have only started to develop it.
Few things what I noticed/experienced/recommend:
1. Sometimes videos don't play while having all booths and running them simultaneously.
2. Girl stats do not look like work, anyone can do anything even when their skills are 0, client should be unsatisfied because of her poor experience or girl should refuse performing some of the rougher actions.
3. Clients should have preferences, same when they want drinks/food/stims etc, should be also applied to creampie/swallow/ facial etc. and based on that tips would generate higher or lower income.
4. Need more girls, that goes without saying because at the end, all your girls are working and they exhaust themselves within 2 min and the rest of the time they cannot work. They also are not able to work properly with 100% energy for the next 2 days, unless those improvements I bought should have regenerated them, but it did not do that.
5. Maybe some questline for girls that would unlock some of their abilities or if not for girls, then for the brothel owner.
6. I don't know if that's possible, but better quality videos?

That is it, for now. Keep developing, I will be watching it.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Nice demo. Reminds me a light version of scoreville (or nightstud 3 wich never tried the full game) and seems promising. It's cheatable with CE7. I could share my save if I could find it :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait for new updates.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Tobe I loved the game, it is a really good and almost addicting management game, there are somethings that can be improved of course like every other demo, but if you will I'd like to suggest somethings that in my opinion might improve your already good game.

- Add a choosable MC: Like giving the choice between a man or a woman, to represent the players so you can also interact with the girls you hire and the clients too. (It can help the player feel more related to game or story.)

- Random Events at the end of the day - Like that married girl husband appearing out of nowhere, or some special clients with some special steamy scenes.

- Adding a main quest or story to rise the drive, because although simple and fun is good, it loses the taste if you play repetitive actions for too long without a drive or objective.

- And more girls! The more the better! But that's a given...

There are more things that come to mind but I don't want to be the one who keeps telling you how to make your job, it's your project I just thought that this could help you improve it what looks really promising! Keep up the good work!

PS.: Any news on that bugfix? I want to hire those two girls that you need rep to hire and my rep isn't increasing. Also, you should ask a moderator for a game developer tag.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes