What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
so should i delete that or what?
For the "inLottery" variable in the description file...

if "=true," the girl will only be available through the Lottery service from the Gespote Mafia.
if "=false," the girl will be able to be purchased from the Clubs "Recruit girls" option.

Set it to which you want to use.

For more information on what variables are and how to use them in a girlpack, please read the guide

Hope this helps.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For the "inLottery" variable in the description file...

if "=true," the girl will only be available through the Lottery service from the Gespote Mafia.
if "=false," the girl will be able to be purchased from the Clubs "Recruit girls" option.

Set it to which you want to use.

For more information on what variables are and how to use them in a girlpack, please read the guide

Hope this helps.
There's a third option as well. This is normally set to zero:

"influenceCost": 0,

If you set it to something nonzero then the girl will not initially appear in the recruitment screen. She won't show up until you discover the mafia, at which point she can be recruited from the recruit girls screen for however much influence you set there. So instead of the 20 that you have to pay for the lottery you could set it at 5 or whatever.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I really liked the addition of "The Negotiator" in the latest version. The most consistent issue I run into when playing this game is the fact that until you unlock a new policy the girls openess is capped at previous policy levels so once you unlock a new one you will frequently have a lot of your girls unable to perform the new act. The Negotiator is a nice partial solution to that.

It sorts itself out eventually anyway but it can be annoying when all of your customers are demanding sex and you only have 1 girl who can actually do that and she's resting. I tend to wait to unlock a new policy until at least half of my girls are maxed on openness to avoid that.

Reactions: SiJa

Kylore

Jul 16, 2017
Girlpack
Girlpack
Girlpack
Girlpack

Note: Might be missing some scenes, couldn't find scenes for all.

Tobe Where's the cowgirl love? And would be nice to make the openness stat visible on the girls during the day so you can level them evenly or maybe some visual indicator of what they can perform.

Last edited:

neyrutodohexa

Jun 18, 2018
when i inserted the girls packs that are disponible here, they don't load and give an error menssage Json file not found. all of them have a JSON file on them, but they can't load. how can i solve it ?

Reactions: macewindoom

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
when i inserted the girls packs that are disponible here, they don't load and give an error menssage Json file not found. all of them have a JSON file on them, but they can't load. how can i solve it ?
Make sure the folders in the Girlpacks directory are the root of the girlpack you want to add (i.e. Girlpacks/GirlName/ should contain the JSON_data, not Girlpacks/GirlName/GirlName or something like that).

Girlpack
Girlpack
Girlpack
Girlpack

Note: Might be missing some scenes, couldn't find scenes for all.

Tobe Where's the cowgirl love? And would be nice to make the openness stat visible on the girls during the day so you can level them evenly or maybe some visual indicator of what they can perform.
Thanks for the packs!
Added to the OP.
No cowgirl unfortunately. Might add it later, but I had to make a choice at some point...

Cool game keep it up! first attempt
Thanks!
Added your pack to the OP.

Keep getting a crash every time I try to recruit Madison Ivy.

View attachment 662650
If Madison is your last girl to recruit it is a known bug. Fix coming in the hotfix.
In the meantime (and if she is indeed the last girl to recruit), you can "solve" the problem by advancing the story. It should work after finishing the fourth mission.

Reactions: Engelstein

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
As requested: Eva Elfie

also a MEGA link for the siri pack:

Last edited:

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
really enjoying what you have made so far, the girlpacks works great.

As a comment to the game, the prolonged time after each update is really starting to bugg me. 2 minutes + for every day when essentialy nothing happens. Would be better if instead the time stayed at 1 min and the cost increased and not the time. There is still plenty of time to watch one scene and they dont get worn to death since you dont rotate through them as often.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes