What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shirokuma

Sep 24, 2017
I think it would be interesting (if possible) to be able for girls to restrict certain "services" to a particular "wealth class" customer (e.g. pose only for average customers and richer etc...).

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
When you add the re-uploads (or even new girlpacks) to the main page, can you add the last updated date?
I'll try to do that.

I think it would be interesting (if possible) to be able for girls to restrict certain "services" to a particular "wealth class" customer (e.g. pose only for average customers and richer etc...).
I'm not really sure how I could fit that in how the game works but I'll think about it.

Oh, crap. In this version, i can't see mp4 files , don't know why. I still held on to v3, they work just fine there, but not v4.1 . Any ideas ?
First off, try redownloadinbg the game, it might just be that.
Second, can you see those videos outside of the game (I'm guessing yes but you never know)?
I don't really see a reason on why that would be, except that the new version of Unity I'm using has some weird problems?

Reactions: Shirokuma

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
1. I personally thought of using a google sheet of sorts that would be editable by multiple people but a pastebin does the job too. That said, I don't intend to make it myself so if you or someone else is motivated to make and curate one, I'll be happy to put a link in the OP for that! You could also make a thread in this forum dedicated to that, like the one for requests.
You might want to take a look , this is for another game that also works with girlpacks and right now they are redoing the spreadsheet of all the girlpacks. They work with a form that the packmaker fills in and then it automatically adds an entry in the spreadsheet. Feel free to send the the guy working on it a message, or to Goldo, the maker of the game to chat about hwo to handle girlpacks.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I'll try to do that.

I'm not really sure how I could fit that in how the game works but I'll think about it.

First off, try redownloadinbg the game, it might just be that.
Second, can you see those videos outside of the game (I'm guessing yes but you never know)?
I don't really see a reason on why that would be, except that the new version of Unity I'm using has some weird problems?
I already tried (1 ), yes i can see them , i can still see them in the v.3 i still have, and could see them in v.4 too (2 ) , what's that thing about new version of Unity again ?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think maybe the version of Unity in the last version was more forgiving of codec issues than the new version. I'm still getting crashes in the latest version and I never saw any in previous versions (with the same girlpacks). I got text boxes in previous versions when it either didn't find or didn't like a video but no crashes. Maybe it's just me since I haven't seen other people complaining about crashes. Maybe I have one pack in particular that it doesn't like. Will have to play around some more I guess.

Reactions: boobzRlyfe

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I already tried (1 ), yes i can see them , i can still see them in the v.3 i still have, and could see them in v.4 too (2 ) , what's that thing about new version of Unity again ?
Then, I don't really know what the problem is...
Is there absolutely no MP4 videos that you can see or are some of them OK ?

As for the new version of Unity, Unity is the game engine I use to make the game and I recently (between v4 and v4.1) updated to the 2019.3.14 version.
It might be the reason why the videos do not work anymore for you. Although I searched and haven't found people reporting this issue so I don't really know...
I'll try and fix that.
Also, if you feel like it, could you try and see if the Win 32 version has the same issue for you?

I think maybe the version of Unity in the last version was more forgiving of codec issues than the new version. I'm still getting crashes in the latest version and I never saw any in previous versions (with the same girlpacks). I got text boxes in previous versions when it either didn't find or didn't like a video but no crashes. Maybe it's just me since I haven't seen other people complaining about crashes. Maybe I have one pack in particular that it doesn't like. Will have to play around some more I guess.
You had text boxes before? This shouldn't have happened...
If you find any problematic pack for you, could you report it to me?
I'll try to find what is causing this.
Could you also try the Win 32 version and see if it crashes too?

godders3000

Aug 19, 2016
I thought I would do something different. I used a bunch of deepfakes for this one:

Emma Watson Girlpack. Re-uploaded to google drive.

Couldn't find the following: 4Some, Orgy and TJ.

Video for 4Some and Orgy are the same as the 3Some video.
Titjob video is generic and doesn't show her face.

Last edited:
Reactions: demonlord6

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you find any problematic pack for you, could you report it to me?
I'll try to find what is causing this.
Could you also try the Win 32 version and see if it crashes too?
I could try the win32 version but I'm using the 64 bit version of windows 10 so I don't think that's the problem. I will say that every time it happens I get a popup that says it's loading something just before it crashes. So far I've never managed to read what it is it's trying to load before it crashes. Maybe it's trying to install a codec I don't have or something? Is there a way to enable some sort of crash log so I can see what it was doing just as it crashed?

Edit: So I haven't tested long enough to be sure, but the 32 bit version does seem to be more stable for me than the 64 bit version. Just did some play testing and have yet to have any crashes after playing long enough to buy all the girls and train them up as far as giving blowjobs. I used the exact same girlpacks that were crashing on me with the 64 bit version.

I also noticed one other oddity regarding Asa Akira. For some reason she is completely unavailable until after I fire a girl. I can buy all the girls in the main recruitment area and also get all of the lottery girls, but Asa Akira seems to have something wierd going on that requires firing a girl.

Last edited:

4ffe

May 26, 2018
I thought I would do something different. I used a bunch of deepfakes for this one:

Girlpack.

Couldn't find the following: 4Some, Orgy and TJ.

Video for 4Some and Orgy are the same as the 3Some video.
Titjob video is generic and doesn't show her face.
Can't find it

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes