3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kilgorio

Sep 10, 2018
I disliked Victoria's bodys art style and this is slightly better but still not good

Oct 12, 2018
Victoria looked fucking hard hot in the first game, which is why its a shame that theres no cgs. And now we get basically gremlin. sucks a bit.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
This is the furthest I could go idk where else to go help
View attachment 1275347
Return to the entrance of the Zone and work your way to the Right. Continue following the only available path until you reach an area with stacked wood. The stacks can be used to fix one hole in a bridge each. You will need 6 stacks to get to the boss starting from the location you are currently at.

Reactions: Ssato243

Waver

Apr 14, 2018
Hi everyone!

I'd be very glad if someone could add the walkthrough. The game has some difficult moments :))

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
how do I finish the lost village? I managed to get the first step with those light beam thingy, I went in jail, but I'm stuck, the other beams won't vanish, where can I power it up again so I can make the rest of them vanish?

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
how do I finish the lost village? I managed to get the first step with those light beam thingy, I went in jail, but I'm stuck, the other beams won't vanish, where can I power it up again so I can make the rest of them vanish?
In your cell in the prison, you will see a pink floor area. Its the slime from the swamp. Stand in it to build up transformation to the slime suit. Get out before you change totally and then go to the gate. The gate breaking item you found works using built up transformation, not successful transformation.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes