EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Experienced adventurers Veska and Mina are traveling the world after the defeat of the threatening Demon lord in search of a way to break the curse.
It is......the curse of succubus.
A ridiculous curse that makes it impossible to use all of the physical strength, sword skills, and magical power along with powerful estrus unless the man's sperms are ingested regularly.
Vesca and Mina travel all around the world while sucking dicks to find a way to return to their pre-cursed body.
Vesca doesn't want to get horny as much as possible while Mina enjoys the curse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-25
Release Date: 2021-07-28
Developer: Tistrya
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl4.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl3.png smpl5.png smpl2.png

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
What's the beast content ? Also is it free of ANY shota/loli content (can't be too sure with JP games xd) ?

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
The English in those pics isn't really that good. is it one of those official Engrish?

badluckss6

Nov 10, 2022
Waiting some review to know if it is worth :)
It seems good but this type of game are always the same. A scene collector + you must lose to have sex. I hope it is not.

Mistune

Oct 10, 2019
All other games of this dev are marked around 1 and 2 stars... This one will be there too I guess.
Probably? It's very short, not a lot of scenes (but they aren't bad). The translation isn't good. There's nothing to do. It feels unfinished really. Maybe I missed some secret route where the game actually begins, but I have doubts about that lol

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote