MemeDaddy69

Jul 6, 2018
really good start and i be looking forwerd to see where it gos. only some problems.

no save funtion, i dont mind easy game over if i can save and reload but thats no option.
also the demo cut it self short, so even if you find path that works with keeping you from getting a game over it still give you a game over so you cant even see everything in the game despite there being more to do.

i really hope they update so we get more

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
really good start and i be looking forwerd to see where it gos. only some problems.

no save funtion, i dont mind easy game over if i can save and reload but thats no option.
also the demo cut it self short, so even if you find path that works with keeping you from getting a game over it still give you a game over so you cant even see everything in the game despite there being more to do.

i really hope they update so we get more
same.

really looking forward to game next update

Love2spooch

Jan 1, 2018
Game is trash for now.
Just bunch of fckin gifs w/ 0 normal gameplay.
You get so little "gameplay" that you can't even get something enjoyable.
You try innocent way - you try so hard just to sate your hunger - couple days - game over, you got nothing
You try naughty way - couple lame slideshows, you struggle with fckin hunger, goddamn random events - couple day of this shiet - game over, try 100 times more

Don't waste your time, it's not worth your time - there nothing to see literally.
Imagine you wanting to try on jacket that catches your eye, but shop assistant tells you that you only can touch it but you can't try it on. And a second you're touching the jacket, he tells you that time is off.
Fuck this shop I'd say.

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
I'm a save scummer, until there are saves this is a pass from me.
Instant text isn't necessary, but would be greatly appreciated.

Looks good though.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
good art but the devs made it intentionally annoying by not allowing you to save and ending the demo after a few days. Don't waste your time.
i strongly agree with you, this game needs a quick save feature at least.

additionally the game really could use a manual save option, that would help too.

Reactions: Lust&Hunger
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes