Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
i really really hope this gets completed but really a choice based sim with great 2d assets and no patreon ? ..... yeah ..... 1712417123496.png

Lt. Cogg

Dec 30, 2018
Am I the only one that cannot get any h scenes? I can't choose any option other than bribe Deckard, no matter what I do...

edit: I just can't get anywhere. I tried leveling up lust, nothing. Tried prostitution when i could, the demo ended before the 90 days... What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Last edited:

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Hmmm easy death in a lewd game is something troubling. :unsure:
Pity if that's gonna be the core concept, cause it looks fantastic.
Might give it a try to form my own opinion when there's the chance to save.

Reactions: Lust&Hunger

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Hmmm easy death in a lewd game is something troubling. :unsure:
Pity if that's gonna be the core concept, cause it looks fantastic.
Might give it a try to form my own opinion when there's the chance to save.
Save is coming, this was supposed to be a demo, the first build... I was expecting 20.. 50... views... not 2000+

Reactions: darkparts

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Am I the only one that cannot get any h scenes? I can't choose any option other than bribe Deckard, no matter what I do...

edit: I just can't get anywhere. I tried leveling up lust, nothing. Tried prostitution when i could, the demo ended before the 90 days... What the fuck am I supposed to do?
Vesper starts at lust level 0 (naive). She's supposed to be a naive 26-year old virgin.. hehehe. But masturbate enough and she'll hit level 1 soon (Innocent). You can track her status in schedule panel or on the lust bar in the Hub. You can dance for Deckard when you hit level 1.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
In it's current state, absolutely shit. Have to start over any time you mess up, no save system either.
Sorry to hear that, it's just a demo of the first version. I'll implement the save system and update the game soon ^___^

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes