Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Ok this game could actually be quite good.
It's refreshing seeing a promising life simulator for once
Problem is that the demo at certain point just stops you from playing
Not a smart move in my opinion since you dont even give the time to whoever is playing to make himself an idea
And of all the things that the dev lists on the itch.io page that you can do in this version you are able to do 1 or 2(if you are lucky).
In short, promising game but as of now you can really do much
Also i think the save function wasnt implemented on purpose since this is a demo
Correct, this is just the first version, so I didn't enable the save function. The game needs seriously balancing and I'll increase the days you can play in future builds. This was a "teaser", 'cause we've been working on the game for 7 months without releasing it to the public.
In other words, thank you very much for taking the time to play and comment on our game. I'll make sure to improve it on next builds :)

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Hey guys is there any similar game to this which is either complete or near completion?
I liked Kaiju Princess and games by the same author but I'm looking for some good shit to fap to. Ideally, I want the MC to be a chick who becomes slooty throughout the game.
Thanks in advance!
We'll improve the game as fast as we can. I played Kaiju Princess but the h scenes happen so quick it doesn't really give you time to feel like you're conquering anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

mordoklejka

May 24, 2018
It should be, I have no idea how to code anything resembling a virus :p
it was only on gofile download tho, probably sth wrong with it allso, any tips how not to starve in early game?, i tried spamming bartending for money to buy blood but didnt work and the guy in the hospital after he caztches you 2nd time doesnt give blood if you have too low naughty lvl (dancing) anyways, looks great for now, great work

Reactions: Lust&Hunger

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Heyo! Are you actually planning to put in bestiality content? Because it's in the tags, but you didn't write in in a previous post (about kinks or something)
Hahaha, maybe someone put bestiality because of the dog? Our artist is hellbent on creating Werewolves... I wonder if that counts as bestiality. Hmm, would Fish-people be a good one? I fapped countless times to a hentai where they're raped by fish and have to give birth to fish eggs.... oh yeah, I'm a weird one.

kecske01

Mar 23, 2019
Hahaha, maybe someone put bestiality because of the dog? Our artist is hellbent on creating Werewolves... I wonder if that counts as bestiality. Hmm, would Fish-people be a good one? I fapped countless times to a hentai where they're raped by fish and have to give birth to fish eggs.... oh yeah, I'm a weird one.
It will have to suffice :D btw are you planning on making a Discord server for your game? It would be good to follow your progress there, and it's better for communication and feedback than Patreon or f95zone imo

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
it was only on gofile download tho, probably sth wrong with it allso, any tips how not to starve in early game?, i tried spamming bartending for money to buy blood but didnt work and the guy in the hospital after he caztches you 2nd time doesnt give blood if you have too low naughty lvl (dancing) anyways, looks great for now, great work
For now I think spamming journalist gets you more money. If your hunger is above 0 and you have $150+ you can buy it from the hospital.
Just be sure not to do stuff when your fatigue is near 100, 'cause you'll only gain hunger and not much else.
Thanks, this is just a demo, I'll balance the game better for next builds, I just wanted to get the game out there for people to test it ^____^

Reactions: mordoklejka

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Correct, this is just the first version, so I didn't enable the save function. The game needs seriously balancing and I'll increase the days you can play in future builds. This was a "teaser", 'cause we've been working on the game for 7 months without releasing it to the public.
In other words, thank you very much for taking the time to play and comment on our game. I'll make sure to improve it on next builds :)
Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my post.
good luck with your project(y)

Reactions: Lust&Hunger

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Game is trash for now.
Just bunch of fckin gifs w/ 0 normal gameplay.
You get so little "gameplay" that you can't even get something enjoyable.
You try innocent way - you try so hard just to sate your hunger - couple days - game over, you got nothing
You try naughty way - couple lame slideshows, you struggle with fckin hunger, goddamn random events - couple day of this shiet - game over, try 100 times more

Don't waste your time, it's not worth your time - there nothing to see literally.
Imagine you wanting to try on jacket that catches your eye, but shop assistant tells you that you only can touch it but you can't try it on. And a second you're touching the jacket, he tells you that time is off.
Fuck this shop I'd say.
Hahaha, sorry, I'll increase the days soon and you'll be able to do much more than just touch the jacket...

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
its the game's first version of course its not gonna be ready yet guys
Thanks for the understanding... yeah, it's literally the first version. I wasn't expecting so many views. I thought we would have like... 30... 40... we are over 2000+. We'll update a new version soon.

Reactions: GokutheG

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
good art but the devs made it intentionally annoying by not allowing you to save and ending the demo after a few days. Don't waste your time.
Sorry, this was supposed to be just a demo, to show what we're working on. It's version 0.1.. hehehe. I'll improve the game and update it soon. I hope you'll have fun playing the future version, sorry for wasting your time.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes