Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Hmmm easy death in a lewd game is something troubling. :unsure:
Pity if that's gonna be the core concept, cause it looks fantastic.
Might give it a try to form my own opinion when there's the chance to save.
Follow our devlog on itch.io to know when the save feature is out.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I have no idea what the dev is thinking not including save system at all, even though load option is there, but for what !?
Hello, I disabled it for this version since I didn't have time to bug-test it. But I'll enable it soon.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
The game looks promising. But if the author wants this game to get anywhere he should add save system and slow down the hunger progression a bit. At this stage you're unable to progress any stat signifficiantly enought to provide yourself with steady blood flow before you starve to death.
Too bad Helena had to die, she and Vesper could have been a great vampiric duo.
View attachment 3516168
Vesper still has her earring, though? ...... You know, I really like Yu-no and time loops. Who knows....

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
This genuinely looks good. I love the artstyle too. Now I just hope this isn't one of those games which gets an update once a whole decade. If dev put his heart & soul into making this, he would surely not abandon this and update it frequently from time to time
Thanks for the compliment. I am working 17... 18 hours a day on this... together with our artist. I hope you follow us on itch for constant updates. I'll update every 2 or 3 days, promise ^___^

Reactions: stompintime

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Not being able to choose between exposing your tits or a bad end isn't a good thing. Something like that should make her able to expose herself since it's her life on the line pretty much. It should be beyond "having enough corruption points" or w/e.
Good point, I thought about that when implementing it. The option was actually enabled regardless of having enough corruption points, but since we didn't have time to refine the scene I left it with the lust requirement.
Tell you what... next build I'll enable it just because you took the time to play the game, okay? ^_____^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xill
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes