Skornelija

Jul 30, 2018
Cheat Engine working if you want reset your days back to 1 or get more money, blood, lust Potions.
You can see money, blood, and I have 91-Day.

Reactions: xamoreax

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
ok I can't figure out how to get blood, I run get totally famished and can't catch shit, I work as a bartender just gets money. Really would be nice if there were a walkthrough or maybe make it not so Fing hard.

Reactions: Lust&Hunger

Lescher111

Jan 6, 2019
ok I can't figure out how to get blood, I run get totally famished and can't catch shit, I work as a bartender just gets money. Really would be nice if there were a walkthrough or maybe make it not so Fing hard.
just spam reporter for a while until your income increases enough that you can do other things as well

Meatbug

Mar 26, 2020
Is there a timer in the game? I've played for a while, but eventually, it just showed me a message from the devs and only a button to go back to the start menu...?
Nevermind, i actually overlooked the actual "days left" info.

Last edited:

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022
Can any explain how i get route ?Any walktrough. I only can get prostitute or drink route. No date,pregnan,webcam,stripper,dating,cheater,waitress,tentacle scene after buying. Any hero??? =(

glagmeister23

Feb 19, 2021
novice cheatengine user here, how do I use the cheatengine to get things in the game? i opened it up and got about this far (image below)
1716577490895.png
Cheat Engine working if you want reset your days back to 1 or get more money, blood, lust Potions.
You can see money, blood, and I have 91-Day.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes