tvout

Sep 3, 2017
I am voicing disagreement with this point in particular. I like the wordy sex scenes.
In spirit I agree. While I skip 80% of scenes, I love that the 20% that really catch my interest have a lot of writing that really get me to enjoy the scene. Just wish there was a "skip entire scenes" button for the ones I'm replaying for specific stats

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
In spirit I agree. While I skip 80% of scenes, I love that the 20% that really catch my interest have a lot of writing that really get me to enjoy the scene. Just wish there was a "skip entire scenes" button for the ones I'm replaying for specific stats
Right, as long as there is a way to skip all dialog if people want to who cares how long the dialog is. It really annoys me how selfish people can be. How does it hurt the person to push the skip button? Is their 2 seconds of time worth less enjoyment by other people who like long dialog? Please people stop only thinking about yourselves for 2 seconds.

Now there are a lot of games where you can't skip that have in my view far too much dialog. That I wish would change so people could skip up until choices or be able to go back if needed.

Reactions: Dyhart

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I read all the dialog until I know what it says then I'll skip it.

Suggestion: For the prostitution, random clients vary the money from what you would get from the client scenes. Like if you have the first 3 unlocked it would range between $40 to $90, not just $5, also random clients say hunger +20, but the clients with scenes say hunger -35.

XO.XX

Feb 15, 2023
Version 0.1.30.0

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
eh, its not timelocked so , cheers!
Or you could just support on patreon, I have a 2,- subscription, which is like, no money at all, but it helps the devs... they are actually worth it, this project is the only one I'm actively following, and that is saying something about their quality as far as I'm concerned ;)

Reactions: Lust&Hunger
Nov 23, 2023
I"m sorry, we at Starhound Studios do not believe in penetration.
Unless it's anal.... hehehehe.

wait, vaginal sex? we have a lot of those... I was kidding when I said "vesper only does anal..". lol.. she does everything, even nasal. Her holes are all game, my dude.
Is there any chance you could offer an anal-only playthrough as an option (serious question)?

Last edited:

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I read all the dialog until I know what it says then I'll skip it.

Suggestion: For the prostitution, random clients vary the money from what you would get from the client scenes. Like if you have the first 3 unlocked it would range between $40 to $90, not just $5, also random clients say hunger +20, but the clients with scenes say hunger -35.
Changed it for the new version, 0.1.31 , that's all in the past.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes