Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I
Regarding the artist. When all this is done, will they possibly make a social media for their account? And I don't mean the NSFW type. The art is incredible and i'd like to breakdown their art for my studies (and overall progression towards becoming a decent artist in the future).
Impossible, this is as far as you'll get to meeting her. She comes from a religious family, and keeps her identity a secret. She deleted all her social media when we published the game.
Still, you'll see plenty of her work in this game, don't be sad :p

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Can any explain how i get route ?Any walktrough. I only can get prostitute or drink route. No date,pregnan,webcam,stripper,dating,cheater,waitress,tentacle scene after buying. Any hero??? =(
it's being implemented, wait a few more builds.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Is there a timer in the game? I've played for a while, but eventually, it just showed me a message from the devs and only a button to go back to the start menu...?
Nevermind, i actually overlooked the actual "days left" info.
A message from the "dev" me, yours truly, lol.. yeah, glad you found it, tks for playing the game.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
ok I can't figure out how to get blood, I run get totally famished and can't catch shit, I work as a bartender just gets money. Really would be nice if there were a walkthrough or maybe make it not so Fing hard.
Sorry, I'll make one in the future, come back to play it in a few months.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Man i just went through 90 days and i got 0 scenes. Imma wait till this one is completed, god damn.
jesus, you'll wait a fucking lot for that. There's plenty of h-scenes already, just masturbate, increase your lust, and become a prostitute, show your tits in the park, whatever.. or wait a few weeks and I'll introduce the stripclub, that's pretty straightforward.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
I

Impossible, this is as far as you'll get to meeting her. She comes from a religious family, and keeps her identity a secret. She deleted all her social media when we published the game.
Still, you'll see plenty of her work in this game, don't be sad :p
WHOOOOW! she's from a religious family??? damn!! Thank her from the bottom of my heart for sticking her neck out for us freaks!! Or even better, let her read this!! Your art is amazing, girl, the way Vesper is brought to life by your work is awesome, I absolutely love every adventure and experience you guys make her have :S Thank you so much for giving me (and many others) such a great character too get way to overly invested in :D

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
No matter how many times I start over I haven't encountered any animations, only statics. Don't know if I am doing something wrong or if this is a test build. Anyway, art is extremely good, story seems to unfold in quite an interesting way. If someone has a full gallery save please drop it over here.
yeah, the animations are something for the future. I stated that on itch.io "what we have planned". Tks for playing ^__^

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Not many games cater to our niche fetish and a lot of the ones that do are not that good so you can't blame us for being excited when a game like this comes out with the promise of giving us what we want.
I can cater to almost everything lol, just keep downloading those free versions and you'll cum, eventually.

Reactions: ElbaLazo

Zeldis

Jul 3, 2020
Dev have you considered adding in a walk around option or something to that effect to guarantee does random encounter events?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes