Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I know on what site we are all right now, but besides hard sexual content i would love to see an actual story, character arcs and plot progression. It really makes you invest in the story. Also, a romance, regular love story with sex at the end could be great hand to hand with hard sexual stuff.
All that is being implemented :) , come back in a few weeks/months and I'll surprise you.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Great concept, nice art, good epilogue, but unfortunely the actual gameplay is a extremely repetitive. Hopefully more locations are unlocked in the future, because atm it gets boring after an while. Unless I'm playing the game completly wrong and I'm missing something.
already adding new places, I agree, those early versions are really tedious, give me some time.. and you'll be happier.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Alright... I answered almost everyone... that 0.1.15 version is so fucking old, I don't really see the point. Post your complains about this new version and I'll come back in a later date to reply. Tks everyone for playing the game ^__^

Reactions: SickDian

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
yes, repetition with variations are being implemented. And yes, being more reluctant is sexy, I'll implemented more of those. The chikan, exhibitionist, stripclub, cafe maid, things like that. It's tough 'cause I have people on the two extreme, saying they're tired of seeing her so reluctant, they want her to just sit on a dick and scream on the top of her lungs how much of a cock hungry slut she is... and guys like you and me, who like her more reluctant... so yeah...thanks for playing the game ^__^
Ah yes, the Sisyphean task of attempting to satisfy all 100 quintillion sexual fetishes. I do not envy you. The ideal world version would be to decouple lust from event availability and write different versions of each scene for all corruption levels, but just typing that notion out caused the barrel of a gun to start manifesting inside my mouth when I picture the work involved. But regardless I've already seen enough from what's in the game so far to no that regardless of the direction you take I'll still be in for a good time even if it isn't aimed squarely at the microscopic bullseye that is my hyper specific set of perversions.

Don't listen to us whiners. Do what suits YOUR tastes. That's the best way to avoid burnout by my reckoning, which is always imperative numero uno.

Reactions: Amakuo

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
jesus, you'll wait a fucking lot for that. There's plenty of h-scenes already, just masturbate, increase your lust, and become a prostitute, show your tits in the park, whatever.. or wait a few weeks and I'll introduce the stripclub, that's pretty straightforward.
I see theres stuff in game like pregnancy, dating, cheating and stuff but seen none of it.
People also keep talking dog route but i didnt see it. How can she start dating or does she even get pregnant. I want her to get some kind of partner in her own apartment, could be hot

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
I see theres stuff in game like pregnancy, dating, cheating and stuff but seen none of it.
People also keep talking dog route but i didnt see it. How can she start dating or does she even get pregnant. I want her to get some kind of partner in her own apartment, could be hot
Dude, the game is 1,5 months old... have some patients, the dev is working his ass of, or, even better... instead of complaining over your free version of the game not being completed yet... support the dev and see how this project is gonna live up to all your wants and needs IN TIME... no hate BTW, just some back-up for the dev on here ;)

Nov 23, 2023
roflol, you gonna give me $2 if I keep her virgin pussy?
Gave you $20 lol.
Tell you what... sub or no sub, I was always going to do it. You just have to hunt those only-anal scenes, she'll have a "fucked in the ass" status in history, but her pussy will remain "virgin", hymen = intact.
Time to go hunt them though.

I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with my butt-fetish already. $20 well spent.

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022
Alright you crazy mother fuckers, it's that time again that I come here so you can fuck my ass saying I'm the worst dev in the whole world... let's hear what you have to say. EVERY FUCKING COMMENT WILL BE ANSWERED, HOW DO YOU LiKE THAT???
Thanks for your work,it get me many hours of pleasure. I think you in the begin of your development path and you can have a great creation future! Seriously. Sorry for bad English)

meisjenna

Oct 7, 2017
I'm probably just too stupid for this game, I struggle to make it past 20 days before I end up starving or insane

Nov 23, 2023
I'm probably just too stupid for this game, I struggle to make it past 20 days before I end up starving or insane
Spend the first few days training for speed and then go catch small animals in the park.
and / or
Spend the first few days masturbating to raise your lust, then go steal blood from the hospital and do sexual favours for the guard.
and / or
Work as a journalist / prostitute and buy blood packs from Lily.

Reactions: meisjenna

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022
Can someone explain me what new content in new patch thats i dont find it itself for hours of play? Any route or scene,or possibility,i dont know...Changelog or Walkthrough Any hero)))

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Can someone explain me what new content in new patch thats i dont find it itself for hours of play? Any route or scene,or possibility,i dont know...Changelog or Walkthrough Any hero)))
All this info and much more can be yours for the low low price of 2,- a month

meisjenna

Oct 7, 2017
Spend the first few days training for speed and then go catch small animals in the park.
and / or
Spend the first few days masturbating to raise your lust, then go steal blood from the hospital and do sexual favours for the guard.
and / or
Work as a journalist / prostitute and buy blood packs from Lily.
ahhh I was trying a bit of everything, thank you lemme try that now while my wand is still charged

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes