DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
The game is good and it has potential.

But at this point it really needs a lot of work and polishing. Some events are all over the place. It feels unbalanced.
Examples:
1.) That masturbation event escalated way too fast. So girl start touching herself over clothes. She starts stripping to underwear to touch herself. And then next day her tits are out and she is making a show for neighbour who was apparently perving on her earlier with binoculars. When did somebody start perving on her? It feels like there is some progression missing.
2.) The girl was okay showing off to the neighbour while masturbating and playing with her tits. But when I visit park she acted all shy when her tits accidentaly flashed some biker.
3.) Or the XP gains are unbalanced. For example it took 3 breast flashes to turn into "Skimpy" exhibitionism. But on the other hand it takes a TONS of work shifts to start being better journalist or bartender. Dunno about journalist, but bartending isnt rocket science. Barmaids get better at their job after few days... and not MONTHS. She should be getting better wages (from tips) after few days.

There is much more that could be worked on.

gazeador

Mar 4, 2019
Make that old guy in the park masturbate with her panties, them nut on them and make she wear it... and in other day make him fuck her good

rross33333333

Sep 23, 2018
This might sound like a stupid comment considering the existing themes and plans of the devs, but will this game include a "vanilla" route? I see the comments about remaining a virgin but that's not exactly what I mean by this comment. If there's no plans then that's fine too. Not trying to force my request into a game where it doesn't belong

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
any way for me to be able to reset the days left so i can enjoy my playthrough longer?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so a couple questions. 1. i see theres alot of unfinished cgs when will they be finished? and 2. i see an animated tag, will sex scenes be fully animated?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
wheres the anal sex at?. ive done so many different play throughs and im yet to find it. dude on this thread said "theres alot of anal"

Reactions: Peach Enthusiast

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
this game needs balancing. the amount you make off being a journalist, or a bar tender isnt enough to get buy, and save to buy the dildo. with this vampire noob being unable to hunt even tho i tediously try to do it, my money is just spent on blood bags. and even then, im forced either into prostitution or blowing the guard.

rross33333333

Sep 23, 2018
Not really a fan of this survive 90 days and see what happens. Wish it was like an actual story progression without a set timer until game over. The current way looks broken and unenjoyable, idk man it looks like a mess to me
you do realise that this game has been out for barely 2 months in an early access state?

Reactions: OnePussy

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
This might sound like a stupid comment considering the existing themes and plans of the devs, but will this game include a "vanilla" route? I see the comments about remaining a virgin but that's not exactly what I mean by this comment. If there's no plans then that's fine too. Not trying to force my request into a game where it doesn't belong
I'd also like there to be nice romantic routes in the game if people want to play as lesbian/bi/straight.

Reactions: Geigi
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes