Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Dev have you considered adding in a walk around option or something to that effect to guarantee does random encounter events?
Yep, we've talked about it, it's just a little further in the future. 'Cause well... assets.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Let me clarify, version on Patreon in minorly ahead of the one here I think. The creator is posting it and he is actively participating in the conversations.

But yeah sadly very early in production.
Yeah, I'm doing my best... since I posted this 6 weeks ago, but still.. we're only 2 people. So, it takes time to make the assets.

Reactions: pumpkineater888

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Yeah, I'm doing my best... since I posted this 6 weeks ago, but still.. we're only 2 people. So, it takes time to make the assets.
clarify for me plz, your patreon - about page speaks of 3 artist, is this wrong, or has the amount of artist changed?

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
So is there any actual content in the game version that OP has? I went through all 90 days, almost maxing out journalist, leveling a ton of the stats, and going through hospital route. And I got a total of 3 random events. I pet a dog, a hobo with a gun grouped me, and I met Kevin(?) the guy who met a vampire. I could never return to wherever Kevin is to continue that plot point. Then I hit 90 days and the game tells me to fuck off.

I have no clue if the version posted is out of date, or if there is basically no content. Or if everything is random. Also the last two options with Deckard are locked and I have no idea how to unlock them. I've already passed the lust level needed so I'm going to assume it's unreleased.
KYLE, THE HOBO IS NAMED KYLE! Lol... anyway... Kyle has the second event. Those random events are just random, they happen once in every playthrough. Play the latest version or wait a few weeks to play the next ones, they'll have more content. Tks for playing so far :D

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
clarify for me plz, your patreon - about page speaks of 3 artist, is this wrong, or has the amount of artist changed?
Yes, one is an intern, it doesn't count. She works when she feels like working, lol, sometimes 2 hours a day, sometimes zero. There are only two people working non-stop. Me, 15+/18+ hours a day, and Zin the lead artist, 12+ hours/day.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
How do you do Fred's scene (Erotico) or is there no scene yet? And also, the vibrate can't be used either. Isn't there a scene or do I have to do something?
not implemented yet. It's a 120 picture scene, it will take almost a month to implement it... so yeah... we're implementing other stuff first.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Put 5 in setting.tres res value if issue persists delete shader.cache run the game if it persists update gpu drivers run again if it still persists post godot.log(s) in pastebin and link them here.
tks replying to that :)

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I haven't been keeping up with the thread, but here are some errors found in the prostitution events in 0.1.7.1:
  1. Stranger encounter: the Stranger thinks his teeth are about to explode from his mouth, rather than Vesper
  2. Heavy Man encounter: the Heavy Man thinks that he's going faster than expected, rather than Vesper
  3. Josh encounter: Josh says his penis is cute just like him, rather than Vesper (2 lines)
  4. At one point Vesper says "Vesper: Go on Josh [...]" with her name at the start of the line.
I think I corrected those, but I'll put them on the notes to check again, tks for pointing them out.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I like the idea but Vampires suck.
Vamps dont mix too well with modern settings so do yourself a favor and set this into the right century.

Maybe make it a magical place where she perchance inherits her grandfathers farm, at which she might plant magical crops and possibly uncover the secrets of blooddew valley.

丂卂ᐯ乇
Prologue Completed char + int, 50K, day 1 nothing else changed.
The money grind for tru and honest folk is far too tedieous.
Bloodew Valley, isn't that name taken?

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Some feedback:

• Great art and animation. No critique there.
  • Don't force the player to sleep, give them consequences for not sleeping.
  • Same thing with locking the player out of the journalism/non-slut options upon starting prostitution. Make it a consequence, rather than just locking players out of content. You write and draw all these scenes and then you lock the player out of them, for what? Multiple playthroughs? This isn't baldur's gate 3.
  • Some form of auto-save should be implemented if you want to keep these 'game over' scenarios. Or return the player back to the choice.
  • The sex scenes are WAY too wordy. I appreciate the creative writing, but you're making a game for people to get off. Having one sex scene contain (what seems to be) over a thousand words of the girl reminiscing some high school trauma seems crazy for this kind of content.
  • Sex scenes need some all-skip/art only option, they take way too long to even skip through currently (related to point before).
  • If there's unreleased content, it should be labeled as such. Right now it's not clear if something is inaccessible due to stats or due to it being unfinished.
I see you don't like the idea of "lose 1 turn when it's sunny". Tks for the input :)

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I tried 3 times to make it work and I couldn't. A lot of that is due to the random forced rests the game sometimes includes (even when you don't need rest). Since you don't know a forced rest is coming you can't plan around the damn things. Maybe you had no troubles at all, but my only successful run was a prostitute run as I could basically ignore hunger and work on stat building most of the time.
Yeah, prostitute route all the way.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Game is extremely unintuitive, played through 60 days on two saves and got a grand total of 0 scenes other than prologue and the guy at the hospital when you steal blood, tried every option at least 30 times each, focusing on a few each save,got nothing.

came here looking for a save, dev says look at itch.io, i did, also nothing there, im good.

amazing art btw.
ahn... you masturbate, become a prostitute.. and suck dick, pretty intuitive. Lol.. I'm introducing the stripclub, that might be even more intuitive. Just get your lust status and you're good to go.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes