Nov 23, 2023
Love that ass huh, I mean, that's a weird request, lol, don't wanna shove anything in her pussy?
You think it's a weird request? Perhaps, but there are several threads on this site trying to find and track "Anal-only" games, so I'm not the only weirdo lol.
And yes, if you can make it possible to beat the game, only having anal, while keeping the pussy "virgin", I may even sub to you.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I believe not like I said if 99% of them basicly say its safe it is by all likely hood safe. If you still have doubts then run it in a windows sandbox enviroment or simply don't download it.
windows hates executing an .exe from another computer. So I have the "antivirus_friendly_version", which has the .pck not embedded within the .exe.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
You think it's a weird request? Perhaps, but there are several threads on this site trying to find and track "Anal-only" games, so I'm not the only weirdo lol.
And yes, if you can make it possible to beat the game, only having anal, while keeping the pussy "virgin", I may even sub to you.
roflol, you gonna give me $2 if I keep her virgin pussy?
Tell you what... sub or no sub, I was always going to do it. You just have to hunt those only-anal scenes, she'll have a "fucked in the ass" status in history, but her pussy will remain "virgin", hymen = intact.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
In spirit I agree. While I skip 80% of scenes, I love that the 20% that really catch my interest have a lot of writing that really get me to enjoy the scene. Just wish there was a "skip entire scenes" button for the ones I'm replaying for specific stats
There will be no more status for long scenes, only short ones. I call that "dev being fucking lazy and fixing stuff over time".

Reactions: OnePussy

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Okey my bestialty-crew, time to make some noise!! XD (Dev is gonna hate me for this one, lololol)

They will not focus on dog anytime soon, BUT.... werewolf knotted cock play is not off the table in the near future...

So nag is fucking ears off for when he will implement that please XD

(sorry Wyse, still love ya though, and good luck :p)

Reactions: Lust&Hunger

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Okey my bestialty-crew, time to make some noise!! XD (Dev is gonna hate me for this one, lololol)

They will not focus on dog anytime soon, BUT.... werewolf knotted cock play is not off the table in the near future...

So nag is fucking ears off for when he will implement that please XD

(sorry Wyse, still love ya though, and good luck :p)
You don't have to nag me about werewolves and knotted cock, it is coming 100% sure. I jut have other priorities atm, like... implementing the strip club, but you are all going to see Vesper suck and fuck a werewolf, double anal, drinking piss, raped.. whatever the fuck you feel like... JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME GODAMIT, I'm ONLY 1 MOTHER FUCKER... lol :p

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
You don't have to nag me about werewolves and knotted cock, it is coming 100% sure. I jut have other priorities atm, like... implementing the strip club, but you are all going to see Vesper suck and fuck a werewolf, double anal, drinking piss, raped.. whatever the fuck you feel like... JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME GODAMIT, I'm ONLY 1 MOTHER FUCKER... lol :p
Whahahaha I know, I know :p also looking forward to stripclub for sure, and inviting every rando she meets to her living room, INCLUDING WEREWOLVES!! XD

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
wait so does the game actually have trojan?
false positive... just execute the "antivirus_friendly_version", the problem is Godot embeds the .pck to the .exe, and windows says "Oh my god, what is this, this must be a trojan", it isn't... there just a bunch of if elses and a bunch of booleans in there, lol... no harmful code whatsoever.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
How do you become a waitress or Camgirl ?
How do you unlock more Stories in Prositution, Lust is already max.
not implemented yet, wait for future versions, I'm sure someone will share it as soon as I post it on patreon... lol

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Lmao I'd love to see them train an ai on the twisted shit I get up to.

Anyway, great game so far. My first suggestion (which they're probably already working on) would be to add altered repeat events so that they don't play out like it's happening for the first time when you repeat something. I also don't know whether random events happen multiple times. I hope they do because the first time round my stats weren't high enough to do anything in most of them.

It's only to serve my own fetishes and might not being something they're interested in, but I'd also love to have the option to see more events while still keeping Vesper in a more reluctant, pure state.
yes, repetition with variations are being implemented. And yes, being more reluctant is sexy, I'll implemented more of those. The chikan, exhibitionist, stripclub, cafe maid, things like that. It's tough 'cause I have people on the two extreme, saying they're tired of seeing her so reluctant, they want her to just sit on a dick and scream on the top of her lungs how much of a cock hungry slut she is... and guys like you and me, who like her more reluctant... so yeah...thanks for playing the game ^__^

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Where are the saves stored anyway?
That's classified information, only for subs, lol
Here: C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Roaming\starhoundstudios\lust&hunger , and you have to change "MyUser" to your username on your computer. Or just browse to it, (it's a hidden folder), which you probably know already.

Reactions: Peach Enthusiast

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Still using Windows 10 as I briefly updated my secondary computer to 11 (will never update my primary computer to a new windows os first) and found it to be such absolute trash that I went back to 10 on that machine and never put 11 on my main.
Sorry for your troubles, it's fucking godot and the way it exports the game, nothing much I can do about it. But I have that (antivirus_friendly_version) that has the .pck not embedded to the .exe and it will let you launch the game without the antivirus saying I'm about to steal your house or something like that...

Nov 23, 2023
That's classified information, only for subs, lol
Here: C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Roaming\starhoundstudios\lust&hunger , and you have to change "MyUser" to your username on your computer. Or just browse to it, (it's a hidden folder), which you probably know already.
Thank you. You can also say it like so, then Windows will take care of any username replacement.
%AppData%\starhoundstudios\lust&hunger

Also it would be good to have the ability to rewind text/slide and / or save at any moment. That's one of my favourite things about Ren'Py.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes