Myriad

Jan 7, 2018
The game is so good. Really wish that there's an android version so you can keep playing the game without turning on your PC.

Reactions: GokutheG
May 30, 2023
Please sell the game on Steam. Apparently Steam allows bestiality. Steam accepted the game ''Ravager'' which contains bestiality.
You could create the dog scene with Vesper.

Reactions: ByronBurkey

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
if ive gone on the thief route with deckard, am i completely locked out of the prostitution route?

ghosty54

Sep 26, 2018
if ive gone on the thief route with deckard, am i completely locked out of the prostitution route?
Yes. If I understood the author correctly when I communicated with him, now the branches of the passage do not intersect. If you choose the path of a thief, you will not be able to become a prostitute.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

Nykatu

May 12, 2018
Version 0.1.37.0

Pixeldrain
I'm getting this weird "Checksum error" when I attempt to unzip this file. Any Idea what that is about? I haven't experienced that outside of this specific file. I didn't even have that issue with the original game. Could anyone help me figure out what's up?

vasua

Dec 16, 2018
I'm getting this weird "Checksum error" when I attempt to unzip this file. Any Idea what that is about? I haven't experienced that outside of this specific file. I didn't even have that issue with the original game. Could anyone help me figure out what's up?
Try to use 7zip instead of winrar/anyotherrar, if not already.

akvma003

May 16, 2022
Put 5 in setting.tres res value if issue persists delete shader.cache run the game if it persists update gpu drivers run again if it still persists post godot.log(s) in pastebin and link them here.

If my case is different, when I want to open the game, an OpenGL 3 warning appears, if I'm not mistaken, it's like that and I'm given a suggestion to update the driver, but my driver is already the latest or latest version, how do I solve this? so I can play it...

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes