TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Why have limit of days in the game ???
because..... stupidity? I honestly never understood devs that put time limits or move limits on games.... at least if they want to do that have an option to turn that crap off so people don't have to try to rush or play perfect, really ruins games for me.

Last edited:

Jake333555

Apr 1, 2021
because..... stupidity? I honestly never understood devs that put time limits or move limits on games.... at least if they want to do that have an option to turn that crap off so people don't have to try to rush or play perfect, really ruins games for me.
Agreed, I hate those kind of mechanics. Luckily this game is easy to cheat with CheatEngine, so even if not legit, there is a way around it.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Lol looks like a great story, but I'm having issues downloading. Not due to links or anything, but due to the fact my mother's name is Vesper. Gonna be awkward talking to her if I play this lol. Props to dev, though. Images looks great, hope the dev is one of those who finishes it and hope I can get over this hiccup someday to try it out :p

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
I hate how games like this make the female (/ fem) MC conveniently weak whether it's to play into a fantasy of the projected audience or to progress the plot/trauma when they are literally so powerful canonically, like reverse plot armour. Like she could be a God and get her ass beat by a dude with quite literally no significant traits beside being an antagonist and being male. It likely stems from some form of misogyny or whatever but at the end of the day, it's just bad writing. Stop being afraid to write strong women, they are not any less femme for being strong.
Damn the woke mind virus got you good xD

erinyes

May 23, 2019
I hate how games like this make the female (/ fem) MC conveniently weak whether it's to play into a fantasy of the projected audience or to progress the plot/trauma when they are literally so powerful canonically, like reverse plot armour. Like she could be a God and get her ass beat by a dude with quite literally no significant traits beside being an antagonist and being male. It likely stems from some form of misogyny or whatever but at the end of the day, it's just bad writing. Stop being afraid to write strong women, they are not any less femme for being strong.
What's wrong with playing into the fantasy of an audience, especially when it's a fantasy that's basically been VERBOTEN by contemporary insanity culture?

And please come up with something more original than bigoteering. Everyone's seen that movie already.

MyrrdinEmrys

May 29, 2017
i think what is misunderstood in his message is the fact he said the female protagonist is supposed to be "strong". Indeed she is a vampire, so she should be stronger/faster/more powerful than a normal human, yet she act like she is less... so there is a dissonance between that.
why not make a weaker character (for example saying avampire spawn is even less powerful than an human for a time or stuff like this)

anyway superb intro, but then i notice the game is a bit empty, so i will leave it there. but i'm impressed so far and i will gladly return to it whenever more content will be added ! Great job ! Eager to discover more of your game !

nununame7

Feb 11, 2022
I am no lore hound for this game, but "newly fledged vampire is not inherently strong" is hardly some novel idea. You will literally struggle to catch animals to eat at base, Dio Brando you are not.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
i think what is misunderstood in his message is the fact he said the female protagonist is supposed to be "strong". Indeed she is a vampire, so she should be stronger/faster/more powerful than a normal human, yet she act like she is less... so there is a dissonance between that.
why not make a weaker character (for example saying avampire spawn is even less powerful than an human for a time or stuff like this)

anyway superb intro, but then i notice the game is a bit empty, so i will leave it there. but i'm impressed so far and i will gladly return to it whenever more content will be added ! Great job ! Eager to discover more of your game !
Yeah that seemed to be what they meant?

And personally I'm tired of that shit too.

There are SO FUCKING MANY games where the female main is like a knight or some shit who can one shot massive monsters but she's always easily overpowered by just...a dude, like all it takes is a man being the slightest bit assertive and they fall apart, it's so fucking stupid and cringe.
At the very least characters like that could be written to have some kind of PTSD or an actual supernatural weakness to the whims of men rather than just "because"

And God forbid we have a powerful female character who actually just wants to do sexy things but is a little reluctant or embarrassed at first.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes