Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
Isn't it actually part of the story that she's a "neonate" who hasn't gained her abilities yet, and you can gain better physical abilities by investing time in training?
yes, in the Hunt section there are 3 options not avaiable, and to get better in hunt small animal you need to increase stats, so the option are there, but the game is current WIP.

VivaLaKirito

Dec 14, 2021
Its a great game and it almost did it for me. but the endless grinding of stats that im not even sure do anything for scenes is awful. Can anyone who played through this game AND knew what they were doing post a walkthrough?

Reactions: Lolhad2makeanewacc

BerniePhoenix

Aug 4, 2017
I suggest attaching cheat engine to the game, do a 4 byte search for you cash, work, search again then change the value to 50000. You can't even get enough money to not die after a few days.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
I suggest attaching cheat engine to the game, do a 4 byte search for you cash, work, search again then change the value to 50000. You can't even get enough money to not die after a few days.
if it makes you feel better, you're not really supposed to keep paying cash at the hospital for blood...

for one, there's other sources of blood. train your speed up some early on, and you could avoid paying money at the hospital entirely. it's not like it's instant game over if she gets to the max blood thirst, you just need to balance physically challenging stuff earlier on better.

and two, that event at the hospital, is meant to be a route for the girl to want to do sexual shit.
it's 100% not intended for you to keep paying cash for blood... that's the point. she doesn't have the money, she can't keep it up, hence pays another way.

it'd be like complaining that some early game shop has something WAY too expensive for early game, that you're meant to come back for later, as being 'too expensive at the start'.
yes. yes it is. it's not bad game design, however, you've just missed the point. it's not meant to be bought at the start, in the first place, so not having the cash then, doesn't really matter.

i mean, don't get me wrong. feel free to cheat to skip some tedium. but, you're not meant to have that kind of cash, just to avoid dying, because, that's not really how that bit works.

Mage_

Jun 22, 2023
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes