SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
This is a very interesting game, but I have a few questions
  • Is the "Plan" activity section the only way to move forward in time or make progress in the story?
  • Do visiting places via the Map also move me forward in time/make progress?
  • So the version here in f95 is a 90-day demo? Will I get the full version if pay the 2$ on Patreon?
Thanks!

erig

Feb 11, 2019
Great game! Really stands out among others.

Plus:
Awesome Art
Great Story
Fresh perceptive
Great balance between kinky and off-putting
Random encounters

Minuses:
Can't make CG gallery work.
Grind balance is off.

Despite roughness of grid - I do not believe it should be lowered.
Whole story is about hard choices and granular progress.

P.S.
For those who are looking for fast and whorish - I am attaching a save from 12th day with some maxed stats.
You are missing some mid-grind art, though.
put it in:
"C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\starhoundstudios\lust&hunger\data\data2.res"

1724697847277.png

goodwin26

Feb 5, 2021
игра хорошая спасибо разработчикам но зачем убили в самом начале блондинку ? это просто дичь ! нельзя так игру начинать ! и второе в начале шкаф есть а раздеть персонажа нельзя :) почему ?

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022
игра хорошая спасибо разработчикам но зачем убили в самом начале блондинку ? это просто дичь ! нельзя так игру начинать ! и второе в начале шкаф есть а раздеть персонажа нельзя :) почему ?
А как же трагедия, драматизм, с чувством с толком с расстановкой. Как по учебнику)

goodwin26

Feb 5, 2021
ну да сделали сюжет с драмой но это как то слишком для хентай игры :) я с таким сюжетом фапать не смогу

Reactions: kraken1993

Bumki

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the last cg of the prologue? Try every option available and still couldn't get it

bonemass312

Mar 11, 2021
Any recommendations for other games similar to this art wise? Only thing holding this game back is the lack of content

gazeador

Mar 4, 2019
"

• Added a new event with two new characters (Old Joe & Luger).
    This event has 20 new images.
    How to trigger: It happens on the map room if you become at least a Heavy Drinker.
    You can load an old save, I'm keeping compatibility between versions (I'll warn you when you have to start a new game.)
"
Have someone able to make it happen?

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
excellent art style and fetishes so far, its a bit grindy but at least game is great so you dont waste time at all.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Hi, I wanted to answer all of you, but it takes too damn long... I end up thinking too much and it takes hours of my day.
So... I'll just say that I'm very grateful for the love and attention Vesper has received since its release.

Also, seeing hundreds of your comments these past 5 months, a lot of them fall under the "bestiality" topic.

I have a side project called Regret Island that will have all that animal stuff, dogs, pigs, zoophilia and a lot of incest.
Mom & daughter, Brother & sister... etc.

So, if you are interested in following the development of my side project (you can register for free), please visit:

The art is as good as Vesper's.

I'll release the first version in December on itch.io and I'll come back here with a link. So, yeah... thanks for your time.
regretisland_cover_rendered_prototypelogo.png

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Hi, I wanted to answer all of you, but it takes too damn long... I end up thinking too much and it takes hours of my day.
So... I'll just say that I'm very grateful for the love and attention Vesper has received since its release.

Also, seeing hundreds of your comments these past 5 months, a lot of them fall under the "bestiality" topic.

I have a side project called Regret Island that will have all that animal stuff, dogs, pigs, zoophilia and a lot of incest.
Mom & daughter, Brother & sister... etc.

So, if you are interested in following the development of my side project (you can register for free), please visit:

The art is as good as Vesper's.

I'll release the first version in December on itch.io and I'll come back here with a link. So, yeah... thanks for your time.
View attachment 4015823
Will the mc be able to get with her friend herself or is she stuck just watching her from the sidelines?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes