May 16, 2024
Hi, I wanted to answer all of you, but it takes too damn long... I end up thinking too much and it takes hours of my day.
So... I'll just say that I'm very grateful for the love and attention Vesper has received since its release.

Also, seeing hundreds of your comments these past 5 months, a lot of them fall under the "bestiality" topic.

I have a side project called Regret Island that will have all that animal stuff, dogs, pigs, zoophilia and a lot of incest.
Mom & daughter, Brother & sister... etc.

So, if you are interested in following the development of my side project (you can register for free), please visit:

The art is as good as Vesper's.

I'll release the first version in December on itch.io and I'll come back here with a link. So, yeah... thanks for your time.
View attachment 4015823
Love the game! The art is amazing! and lowkey glad that stuff is being put into its own separate thing. beastiality was always a bit much for me.

MadamQ

Dec 24, 2018

0.1.49.0 - Bartender Exhibitionism
New
2 days ago
  • Added 2 bartender scenes with 5 new pictures to the Bartender activity:
    How to trigger the first scene:
    Have your exhibitionism reach Skimpy + Bartender lvl 3+
    How to trigger the second scene:
    Have your exhibitionism reach Skimpy + Bartender level 4+
Tips: You can check your bartender level in the Status tab by clicking the "Plan" icon on the player hub. And you can reach Skimpy by going through the exhibitionism events in the Park.

Thanks for your continued support :)

somebody95147

May 22, 2020
Hi, I wanted to answer all of you, but it takes too damn long... I end up thinking too much and it takes hours of my day.
So... I'll just say that I'm very grateful for the love and attention Vesper has received since its release.

Also, seeing hundreds of your comments these past 5 months, a lot of them fall under the "bestiality" topic.

I have a side project called Regret Island that will have all that animal stuff, dogs, pigs, zoophilia and a lot of incest.

So, if you are interested in following the development of my side project (you can register for free), please visit:

I'll release the first version in December on itch.io and I'll come back here with a link. So, yeah... thanks for your time.
View attachment 4015823
Reading the first part, I thought "a side project with Vesper and bestiality!" you know, that happiness++ feeling.
Then I kept reading and its another thing completely, sadness++.

So no Vesper having sex with animals, ever?
For me, the art is nice, yes, but I wanted to see Vesper, herself, getting boinked by dogs/horses/etc.
Cutting her out of the equation, is kinda disappointing.

In regards to vesper getting the doggy d, I'm disappointed, but, I'll look forward to the game, more bestiality games are always welcome.

Afterthought:
Will a Vesper cameo be possible, the new game not being about her, would it be possible for her to still have some bestiality scenes within it?

Also, any bird bestiality scenes in the new game? (bad joke, "egret" and "land" are underlined in the image, I've never thought about a birds weiner before)

Last edited:

Fx_oO7

Jan 6, 2023
Hello,

Is it possible to get a file to translate the game?
I would love to try to translate this game.

Thanks

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Reading the first part, I thought "a side project with Vesper and bestiality!" you know, that happiness++ feeling.

For me, the art is nice, yes, but I wanted to see Vesper, herself, getting boinked by dogs/horses/etc.

In regards to vesper getting the doggy d, I'm disappointed, but, I'll look forward to the game, more bestiality games are always welcome.

Afterthought:
Will a Vesper cameo be possible, the new game not being about her, would it be possible for her to still have some bestiality scenes within it?

Also, any bird bestiality scenes in the new game? (bad joke, "egret" and "land" are underlined in the image, I've never thought about a birds weiner before)
My dude, I am highest tier on subscribestar of Regret Island, same artist as this game, very much heavy advocating for all sorts of animals and no girls left untouched by them, and I'm also advocation for Vesper to make an appearance on that island, either through some voodoo shit by the witch, kidnapping or just simply a rumor she has to check out on that Island :p

Also. Wyse (Dev) promised to put in atleast some dog for Vesper as long as I keep bitching about it, but in due time, I also told him if he makes her a cameo on the island I would get of his back in regards to having to ''muddle'' the more vanilla vibe of Vesper in her own game, also there will be werewolves in Vesper game, so at least knotted dicks will enter her at some point in her own game.

Most birds don't have a penis so that will require some artistic freedome but could be done.
Currently on the list (mostly my list at this point :p): Dog, horse, pig, dolphine, turtle, wolf, (giant) rat,
- My motto is currently the motivations for this games undertone: ''pretty girls on freaky cocks'' :p

Hope this helps, and I would say, very much worth the subscription since we know what the artist can do, great art in this game with Vesper, and Regret Island is a litteral respons from the Dev because of all the requests from all of us freaks about bestiality!

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3964365

Overview:
Vesper - Lust & Hunger
is our adult simulation game, heavily based on decisions with a mix of visual novel. Inspired by Princess maker and True Love, follow your own path to the 30+ endings. Manage Vesper's daily routine for 90 days, choose between different activities, travel to various locations and meet lots of different people.

What will you do to satisfy her craving for blood?
Vesper starts out her journey as a naïve girl from a small town. If she'll keep her virginity, go on a killing spree or end up get gangbanged in an alley is entirely up to you. Who knows, perhaps she'll give in to the lust and find the solution to her problems on her knees?​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-24
Release Date: 2024-09-14
Developer: Starhound Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.49.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

MadamQ thanks for the share

View attachment 3515079 View attachment 3515080 View attachment 3515081 View attachment 3515082 View attachment 3515083 View attachment 3515084 View attachment 3515085 View attachment 3515078
Damn. Looks good. Wish it had android version

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018

View attachment 4015823
too bad it has ntr. no go

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a 3rd scene with the hobo? After his wife invites you to their place, should I keep spamming activities till it happens or is there no further scene yet?

Sep 6, 2024
Your gallery, sex stats and endings browsing are not working.
I suggest you add extra 30 days cuz i feel like you have to spend 90 days and focus on only one and one thing only to get to the bottom of it. It doesnt feel immersive if you only do 1 thing, i like to experiment with everything and still wanna get decent content out of it and not miss out.

Also progress dog content its been a while

Last edited:
Reactions: Graywolf4life

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018

Afterthought:

"Having sex with anim-" ?!
BRO WHAT
View attachment goku time.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: ChudBuddy

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Also progress dog content its been a while
Highly unlikely there will be any zoolove in this game if that's what you're referring to. Not as long as Patreon is the overlord of lewd game developers.

What worries me is a completely different thing. The art is sooooo good, how can you possibly finish a game with such fantastic art if you don't make it tiny or abandon it at a point due to burnout?

Sep 6, 2024
Highly unlikely there will be any zoolove in this game if that's what you're referring to. Not as long as Patreon is the overlord of lewd game developers.

What worries me is a completely different thing. The art is sooooo good, how can you possibly finish a game with such fantastic art if you don't make it tiny or abandon it at a point due to burnout?
I mean.. i think someone else makes the art for him, so it depends whether that person gets burnout lol
Still, i do appreciate hes trying to implement what majority wants in here, some zoo content.
Which is why he is making another game on subscriberstar. Too late for this one cuz its on Patreon already, such a shame.

Now when i think about it, i seen some other devs using subscribestar as an alternate version who implement incest cuz patreon is a no no.
So theres no excuse if he wanna say its impossible.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes