Collection Unity Vestina Game Collection [v0.0.24] [Vestina]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

captain_chance23

Jun 24, 2022
does anyone have the latest update? The Dev seems be doing a Dumb Release of it on Itch.io and said they won’t be releasing the full updates publically or Even the full game when it’s done. The game on Itch.io is basically gonna be a demo at this point.

captain_chance23

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 860263

Overview:
Vestina Game Collection

Thread Updated: 2023-12-18
Release Date: 2023-12-17
Developer: Vestina -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.21
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Vestina Game
Win
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.0.20): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Julia in the Garden
Win: - - MEGA
Mac: - - MEGA
Android: - - MEGA

Servius Quest
Win
: - - MEGA
Mac: - - MEGA
Android: - - MEGA

tester6445 thanks for the link

View attachment 1622808 View attachment 1622810 View attachment 1622809 View attachment 1622811
do you happen to have the latest version? Since the kemono page doesn’t have the links and the Dev is basically releasing the updates as “Demos” on itch.io. please bro you gotta help us your our only hope

• Angry
Reactions: ivan555

captain_chance23

Jun 24, 2022
i’ll try to scrounge up 10 bucks to pay the Sub price to get the Download link for the game. I don’t think i’ll be able to keep Yall updated daily if i do manage to do it this once. If any of you are willing to help by also posting updates that’ll be helpful for when/if i can’t.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GusT00US

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
does anyone have the latest update? The Dev seems be doing a Dumb Release of it on Itch.io and said they won’t be releasing the full updates publically or Even the full game when it’s done. The game on Itch.io is basically gonna be a demo at this point.
do you happen to have the latest version? Since the kemono page doesn’t have the links and the Dev is basically releasing the updates as “Demos” on itch.io. please bro you gotta help us your our only hope
i’ll try to scrounge up 10 bucks to pay the Sub price to get the Download link for the game. I don’t think i’ll be able to keep Yall updated daily if i do manage to do it this once. If any of you are willing to help by also posting updates that’ll be helpful for when/if i can’t.
I have returned Triumphant! I dunno exactly how to post The way to download the file but here is a Mega link to the windows version?
I hope it works honestly.

Mega
You have a edit button. There is no need to write four comments every few minutes.

Reactions: mr__person__

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Well we can talk if he enters the exclusive pantheon of western devs that actually fully finish games.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VestinaGameCollection-0.0.24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote