Collection Unity Vestina Game Collection [v0.0.24] [Vestina]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KeltyH

Nov 27, 2020
Vestina game has 2 scenes right now and they're passable I guess? I'd say wait for updates but given the artists comics I'm not sure they know how to finish a project. Julia in the garden seems to have no h and Servius Quest has minimal. For Servius Quest here's the walkthrough. I didn't try any of the bad endings but the "Good" ending is just seeing the two topless.

Servius Quest Walkthrough from the game's itch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember seeing this guy's comics years ago before the updates got real slow. Had an annoying patreon model but the art style was pretty unique which makes it kind of a shame that the comics aren't being worked on much and the games are not 2D. The 3D models look fine but 3D just isn't my thing especially when packaged in a kinda meh game. At least the animations are improved in the 3rd one.
About Vestina 3D game, how do I get access to the second scene? If you know.

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
About Vestina 3D game, how do I get access to the second scene? If you know.
I will just list both scenes since of course the only two in this version are only sidequest ones
The deer girl scene you have to talk to her agree to help then get her lost statue thing which is in the room you spawn in before the cheetah with the fountain, statue is in the corner by the burning lamp
The wolf prostitute scene you have to talk to the cheetah and accept her task for money then to outside through the "servant entrance" door on the opposite side of the courtyard to the right then once outside go down the right alleyway then right again and accept the offer for the wolf whore's cookies

At least it only takes 20 seconds to see each scene and they let you skip dialogue, though there's still many 3d furry games of better quality in every way on this site if you can handle the filesizes. Maybe I just don't like 3d h-games cause I focus more on the action than the overall scene, since with 3d you will have better constructed scenes due to ease of production but less focus on the details as it's complicated animation work to have bits smash properly. Sucks this dev didn't make a better 2d game with their unique art style and instead reserves it for a slow to update comic and overpriced art packs.

KeltyH

Nov 27, 2020
I will just list both scenes since of course the only two in this version are only sidequest ones
The deer girl scene you have to talk to her agree to help then get her lost statue thing which is in the room you spawn in before the cheetah with the fountain, statue is in the corner by the burning lamp
The wolf prostitute scene you have to talk to the cheetah and accept her task for money then to outside through the "servant entrance" door on the opposite side of the courtyard to the right then once outside go down the right alleyway then right again and accept the offer for the wolf whore's cookies

At least it only takes 20 seconds to see each scene and they let you skip dialogue, though there's still many 3d furry games of better quality in every way on this site if you can handle the filesizes. Maybe I just don't like 3d h-games cause I focus more on the action than the overall scene, since with 3d you will have better constructed scenes due to ease of production but less focus on the details as it's complicated animation work to have bits smash properly. Sucks this dev didn't make a better 2d game with their unique art style and instead reserves it for a slow to update comic and overpriced art packs.
At least he's not Crow with his HTH project-s.

Sage Cat

May 7, 2019
0.0.9 build

windows build with fullscreen and low graphics : Probably doesn't work
Windows build (original 0.0.9 build):

Linux :

The game isn't worth it, I'm not going to pay for it again.

Last edited:

KeltyH

Nov 27, 2020
0.0.9 build

Linux :

mfs from Russia can't use anonfiles, how do I know it's that bad? Please, can you use mega at least?

Baddern1

Mar 14, 2018
0.0.9 build

Linux :

Awesome thanks, is there the updated one for 0.0.10?

Reactions: bruhmomento000

bruhmomento000

May 28, 2021
0.0.9 build

Linux :

Could some pass me a torrent/mega link? From where I live I can't access anonfiles either

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes