Collection Unity Vestina Game Collection [v0.0.24] [Vestina]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Torco1

Jul 1, 2022
Aquí está el enlace 0.0.15 para la versión de Windows

Mega

En su mayoría solo cambios para Flavus, algunas mecánicas nuevas y una nueva escena de sexo al final. También puedes cambiar la dificultad. Julia también tiene un nuevo modelo.
[/CIT android please

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Wait, did we just get updated to 0.0.15 even though there are further updates? How did someone obtain 0.0.15 without having access to any further update?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
VestinaGameCollection-0.0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
Is there an alternative place for the gladiator figure that the goat girl wants or it's bug that I can't find it at the usual spot after I restarted the game?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Is there an alternative place for the gladiator figure that the goat girl wants or it's bug that I can't find it at the usual spot after I restarted the game?
I think those positions are changing. I once found this figure at the staircase/starting position.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Wait, did we just get updated to 0.0.15 even though there are further updates? How did someone obtain 0.0.15 without having access to any further update?

Maybe someone is holding the new versions on purpose ...like "support our beautiful and lovely Vestina in her efforts."
Or maybe some "accidental find"...God knows where.:D

Otherwise, I don't think there's much point in dwelling on it. One version out of 10 would be enough. Changes are small and cosmetic. It's not a priority for Vestina. She's an artist first, not developer.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Any update or new version release? Or is this game dead?
Vestina is still working on it, but it's not a priority for her.
The next game build should appear in the end of July with some new content, new animations.
The question is whether we will see a new version here. There are already several versions missing.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes