4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

GamerPony90

Apr 26, 2020
agreed. apart from the Model i really wasnt a big fan of that Ashe animation and ofc thats the one he makes a billion alternative versions for :KEK: at least the Werewolf returns for Tifa
Honestly I Just headcannon it as rough roleplay

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Damn! They had a knot but didn't get it pushed deep inside her tushy. :-( Guess they're gonna do the same thing with Tifa.
who knows, the mercy animation is just the ashe animation so ofc hes not gonna change the movement.

• Sad
Reactions: Rexlust

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
Goddamn no sound and no knot link
View attachment 1477529
who knows, the mercy animation is just the ashe animation so ofc hes not gonna change the movement.
Yeah, just checked. They did the same thing with Tifa. Wonder if it's too hard for them to make that knot animation happen. Wanted to see the knot go in along with creampie just for once. Guess that's not happening in any of VG's works.

Last edited:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, just checked. They did the same thing with Tifa. Wonder if it's too hard for them to make that knot animation happen. Wanted to see the knot go in along with creampie just for once. Guess that's not happening in any of VG's works.
Chill its like the 2nd Werewolf animation they have made and its still really good tbh. I'm just glad the one from last year wasnt a one of occasion.
also ngl the Tifa model looked way better in motion than in those turntable wips. only thing thats still a bit weird (but its on all of their models) is he makes the quads on the legs nice and thick but the hamstring muscles are really underproportioned. makes their legs look really weird tbh, like all of the meat is ontop. kinda wish he would make the hamstrings more thick as well, or at least on the more muscular models like brig.

Reactions: Rexlust
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes