4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 18, 2022
his tifa and sylvanas model are just modified widowmaker or dva model, look nothing like their original character.
and their black eye shading makes them look like drug addict and selling pussies for drug.
his work wasn't like this. what happened.
Widow looking like some vimpire for me, but i am acsepting everything from VGerotica :love:, am not even want to say anything to the artist, just so talanted. After 3 months am still under impression, some of this 3D wizards blessed :love: , so my mind cant even create any complaine.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Reuploaded every Animation to my Gofile since it was deleted.

This time i will only include Animations + VR-Animations, since i dont need and want the other stuff and its a waste of space on my Gofile.

Everything in my Gofile for VGerotica is from the highest Patreon-Tier and i left everything unchanged/original.

I uploaded every Animation-Set by itself, so if someone only needs a specific number, it can be downloaded without the need of downloading everything.

Im not sure if thats true... but downloading a whole Folder in Gofile, can only be done if you own a Account. If you dont own a Account you have to download one by one.

Here the Link:

Future Animations will not be uploaded the day of release, usually i update all my Gofile-Collections at the end of the month.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2022
Reuploaded every Animation to my Gofile since it was deleted.

This time i will only include Animations + VR-Animations, since i dont need and want the other stuff and its a waste of space on my Gofile.

Everything in my Gofile for VGerotica is from the highest Patreon-Tier and i left everything unchanged/original.

I uploaded every Animation-Set by itself, so if someone only needs a specific number, it can be downloaded without the need of downloading everything.

Im not sure if thats true... but downloading a whole Folder in Gofile, can only be done if you own a Account. If you dont own a Account you have to download one by one.

Here the Link:

Future Animations will not be uploaded the day of release, usually i update all my Gofile-Collections at the end of the month.
BOSS :love:

Volturemount

Oct 20, 2019
Looks great. His preggo stuff is pretty decent overall. Sometimes they just look like fat bellies but other times they're pretty nice.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes