4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
One of them is a extreme and the other is fetishes. I won't act like I have some moral superiority over other people kinks because mine is "seem acceptable." There no moral standard for being a degenerate. You have to play some mental gymnastics to not see yourself as one from what your jerking off too right now, and think you have some moral standard over other degenerates. It downright ridiculous, just like getting kink shame by diaper furs on Twitter.
its very dumb to not accept there is a spectrum, if u tell IRL ur friend u like slapping ur girl butt vs telling him u like to put all ur hand inside her ass, by ur logic their both same things (a fetish) and he would react the same on both? its literally dumb to say that and it doesn't apply to anyone, if u cant tell the difference its something wrong with ur brain ngl

Reactions: Nulldev

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
its very dumb to not accept there is a spectrum, if u tell IRL ur friend u like slapping ur girl butt vs telling him u like to put all ur hand inside her ass, by ur logic their both same things (a fetish) and he would react the same on both? its literally dumb to say that and it doesn't apply to anyone, if u cant tell the difference its something wrong with ur brain ngl
Something wrong with your brain to know that one of them is having hardcore sexualize activities with a real woman. The other is jerking off to content on the internet and think he has some moral superiority over other coomers kinks on the internet they jerking off to. Like what is this comparison? :KEK:

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Beside that, were their any announcement of VGerotica doing any content/modeling involving Overwatch 2?

OlaNowak

Aug 7, 2019
Mercy and Cortana are the last wips he posted. besides that? nope
idk why he is not spamming on twitter, no wips, no news, nothing
He doesn't get any money from twitter so... And the last girls of the month were Jessie and Cortana, so it is up to his patrons.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
of all the awesome Mercy skins they had to pick those ones... I'm gonna assume this is for some kind of Halloween project but man, those are probably her worst legendary skins in the game:cry:

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes